November 2020 Cruise gone from my reservations

chinarider

DIS Veteran
No official word yet but our Nov 28th 2020 cruise is gone from My Reservations.... guess we are just waiting now on what we knew to be happening ( unless they are limiting capacity or changing itinerary- hanging on by a slim thread of hope)

As a victim of 3 covid-cancelled 2020 cruises myself, I wanted to pop in here and say how sad and sorry I am for everyone who's itineraries are still being cancelled. I know how extremely disappointing it is. Like you, we held out hope until the last possible moment. I know we'll all be glad when cruises resume again. We have several 2021 itineraries booked and are hoping for an effective vaccine by the end of the year. Hang in there.

I've seen several reports om FB of Nov/Dec cruises being missing this morning. Apparently, this is what happened the day they announced cancellations last time.

I think this change was made overnight/early this morning. I was scheduled for a 12/7 Dream cruise and last night I was able to see the reservations and make changes to my activities. I logged in about an hour ago and it was gone.

5th cruise likely cancelled this year. Hopefully the 3 we have for next year go!

My November 9th on the Fantasy is still showing on the website and app for me. I think I am in the minority as most of my group on facebook had theirs disappear. I am ready for it to be cancelled so hoping we get official confirmation soon

Has anybody called DCL and asked why they removed your cruise? I think they would at least owe an explanation.

Yep. My Cruise has evaporated from My Reservations. It was the Nov 13th Dream. In one way, I'm glad I know so that I can now settle my plans on property, but.....not gonna get to sail with Santa. Covid, you're getting COAL this year in your little stocking! ANTHRACITE! :santa::sad1::santa:

Is it all reservations or just some. Are they spanning all ships or just certain ships? Why are there still November Fantasy reservations that aren't cancelled? Would love to know if it's another ban renewal or if they are just getting it down to where they can focus on just starting one ship at a time back up.

My December 12th cruise on the Magic is gone as well. I had an inside stateroom though. Maybe the people with verandas are still seeing their reservation?

Hey all that had your reservations removed, did y'all have veranda rooms or inside rooms?

Ok well blows that theory. I was hoping it was just them going to Veranda only and leaving interior open, like what's be theorized over the last few months.
Yeah, our December 4 Dream disappeared too and we were verranda.

Just got a cancellation email for my December cruise on the Dream. No word yet on my November cruise on the Fantasy, but I'm certain it's coming.

Scott at DCL Blog got a message from Disney Cruise online chat that said, "Your sailing is under review and communication should be coming out soon. Please wait for the communication later today and it will explain everything."

Just checked and we got the cancellation email too. Says sailings on the Dream are suspended through Dec. 11.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter