Fastpass morning is in the books...…..and I'm thrilled with what I got!!

Our HS day was 60+2 ….and we are doing MVMCP the night before so, I know we won't be there at RD. I actually did not start picking at the end of the trip (like I normally do) because of looking at FP availability sites. I took a chance to go to HS 1st and was able to snag SDD for 5:55pm!!
Got FOP at 60+5 mid morning....and there were plenty of times to pick from!!! Same with 7DMT at 60+4.

I wasn't able to get 7DMT at day 60+1 before the party but, that's fine....I wasn't expecting to.

Now I will play with times for 60 days..lol
Off to work on Touring Plans ...........hope others had good luck this morning!!

Our Fastpass day was last Wednesday and it was the roughest one we’ve ever had. I had my laptop open but planned to use the app since it had a history for us of working much better. The app crashed right at 7 (spoke to a CM later who told me it had) and by the time I got in around 7:07 it was slim pickings for the big ones and most morning times were gone for the second level bigger rides like Kilimanjaro.

I was only able to find ONE FOP for our checkout day (so 60+6) and 7DMT and SDD were extremely limited. I already knew it would be more difficult than in the past for us;. We never have many ADRs but with free dining we have so many (although I LOVE the TP reservation finder and knew it would be easier to change ADR times around if a good FP was available.) We also have to consider our toddler’s schedule. So early morning and early evening are our main park times and the morning options were very limited.

I think the tiering is nuts! Why have tiers if 75% of people are all using their FP for the same ride (probably even a higher percentage for FOP.) So it’s crazy to look at the TP available fastpass list now and almost every ride has most times available and then there are maybe 2-3 in each park that only have afternoon and evening and then the big 3-4 have nothing. The CM I spoke to about the app crashing said they only have a handful of FPs for each time slot for FOP and SDD because of how the queue lines could clutter up the parks and because of the tiering, If everyone chose those 2 the FP wait times would be an hour + and it would defeat the whole concept of a fastpass and would essentially just be 2 lines.

Regardless, so excited to go! We were actually originally supposed to be leaving tomorrow but when they announced the earlier opening of SWGE and then later fall free dining we switched!

Ok FP day is Wednesday! Here are my new plans:

11/25--RD MK--hop to Epcot for dessert party
11/26--HS (probably will not RD) -- Droid Depot, JBJB party
11/27--MK --Skipper Canteen 1:20--HEA dessert party--EMH 10-midnight
11/28--AK --Tusker House 5:05
11/29--HS (Maybe RD depending on hours???) --SciFi 12:55 -Oga's 4:45 (trying to move this to Tuesday)-maybe hop to Epcot for festival fun. I really want to see Voices of Liberty sing Christmas carols. Just depends on how tired we are by this point.
11/30--RD MK before heading to MCO

Today was FP day for me and I got ALL of the FPs that I wanted - including Pandora, two for 7DMT, Buzz Lightyear, Peter Pan, etc. I even got all three FPs that I wanted for immediately prior to our MVMCP night - Buzz Lightyear, 7DMT, Peter Pan. I'm really surprised!
Nice!!! I was surprised at what I got yesterday but, my MVMCP is Friday 22nd and I could not get 7DMT. I did get it in the morning for our MK day!!
Have fun!!!

[QUOTE="SaintsManiac, post: 61100617,

HS (Maybe RD depending on hours???) --
[/QUOTE]

Pretty much every day of my plan looks like this lol...I’m so anxious to see if any hours will be extended for early November!

[QUOTE="SaintsManiac, post: 61100617,

HS (Maybe RD depending on hours???) --

Pretty much every day of my plan looks like this lol...I’m so anxious to see if any hours will be extended for early November!
[/QUOTE]

Exactly! We're there from the afternoon of 11/2 to 11/5. At this point I don't expect them to extend EEMH unless crowds are huge in October. But I wish we at least had some info on whether to expect the scheduled 9 am openings at HS and MK or earlier opens/later closures. Since they haven't scheduled any paid morning events at MK, I feel like they're still leaving their options open.

I'm amazed at what the Dibb is showing for FP availability Thanksgiving week. I am hoping tomorrow morning goes smoothly for me.

One thing I've noticed is that the Dibb won't refresh for a few hours around the 7 am rush. So anything it's showing now doesn't take into account the Saturday arrivals who booked this morning. I think it starts updating again around 10:30. I hope it still looks good then and you get what you want tomorrow!

One thing I've noticed is that the Dibb won't refresh for a few hours around the 7 am rush. So anything it's showing now doesn't take into account the Saturday arrivals who booked this morning. I think it starts updating again around 10:30. I hope it still looks good then and you get what you want tomorrow!

I'm not too worried about getting Slinky on 11/29. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it's still available on 11/26, though!!!

Fastpass day for us as well. Had the laptop and Ipad at the ready and was helpful because I agree with some IT issues on the site. Got all we wanted pretty much. I am bummed with the apparently new(ish?) tier breakdown at HS - I looked at last years Thanksgiving spreadsheet and I had Slinky, R&R, & ToT. I snagged Slinky twice for the week but that is the only one on those days for now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!