I love the HEA and JBJB ones. This is our first time doing the Epcot one.

We do HEA party every trip.
After doing the HEA Dessert Party last November, I'm absolutely spoiled and really don't want to ever watch HEA except from in the Garden Party Viewing area (particularly during MVMCP and MNSSHP seasons).

FP day for us too and we had the same technical problems. At one point it kicked me off and wouldn't recognize my password to get back in. My phone turned out to be the most reliable. Got everything we could with the new tier system except for Slinky. That was by far the worst FP day I've ever had! So frustrating, but I'm ok in the end.

I'm amazed at what the Dibb is showing for FP availability Thanksgiving week. I am hoping tomorrow morning goes smoothly for me.
I had not heard of the Dibb until a few weeks ago. My FP day was this past Sun and that site helped me so much. I would have started at the end of my trip if I had not watched the Dibb site.
I had AK on our last day & HS on our 2nd (not by choice) so, I was afraid I would not get SDD. But, that site was showing some available still in the Evening. so, I went to HS 1st instead of FOP......and found it at 5:55!! We aren't going to HS until around lunch time so, this time is fine with me. Still got FOP in the morning!!
the Dibb helped more than TP did........and I love using TP

I still can’t believe I got FOP on a 4 day trip over a holiday weekend. It’s working out to likely be my last ride before heading back to the Tragical Express but it’s one of my favorites so it’ll be a great send off.

Don't remember if I posted on this thread already or not but, we're booked for Nov 5-7th at Boardwalk Inn. Originally had a garden view room but yesterday I changed it to water view since this is our first time staying here. We live in Florida, so that's why we're doing a short visit: just driving over from home for a few days and boarding the two dogs at Best Friends Pet Resort.
11/05 - Hollywood Studios, 50s Prime Time dinner, Fantasmic
11/06 - Epcot Food and Wine
11/07 - Cape May breakfast, then do whatever until we're ready to rescue the puppers and head back home.

Ugh not happy with my times for Slinky and FoP, but I am going to be quiet and just be glad I got them at all. That was a tough round of booking FP.
I'm right there with you! So glad to have that done. We're not doing AK this trip so I didn't have to worry about FoP, but HS is our first day so I knew Slinky wouldn't be available (also thanks to the Dibb). I was disappointed I couldn't get mine train earlier on 11/27 but oh well, that just gives me something to monitor before the trip.

I'm right there with you! So glad to have that done. We're not doing AK this trip so I didn't have to worry about FoP, but HS is our first day so I knew Slinky wouldn't be available (also thanks to the Dibb). I was disappointed I couldn't get mine train earlier on 11/27 but oh well, that just gives me something to monitor before the trip.

Yes to Mine Train. I have a 6:20 on 11/27 and it kills my plans to roll FP. I'm going to keep trying to modify. I have one early on 11/30, so I might just let it go. Need more coffee and a break from this!

Ugh not happy with my times for Slinky and FoP, but I am going to be quiet and just be glad I got them at all. That was a tough round of booking FP.
Same for us our FP day was yesterday it was the most difficult of all our trips. Glad it’s over and thankful for multiple FOP’s and SDD. Let the tweaking begin!

Last edited:
Anyone else find Touring Plans useless for HS right now? I couldn't find where to enter times for Droid and Savi's so I entered them as 'breaks' but it keeps moving my times around. It also keeps telling me two of my fast passes are not good and keeps taking them out and moving the rides to other times. It's looking like we may just have to wing this day. Reeeally hating this new tier system, I'd hoped they would have gotten rid of it by now.

Anyone else find Touring Plans useless for HS right now? I couldn't find where to enter times for Droid and Savi's so I entered them as 'breaks' but it keeps moving my times around. It also keeps telling me two of my fast passes are not good and keeps taking them out and moving the rides to other times. It's looking like we may just have to wing this day. Reeeally hating this new tier system, I'd hoped they would have gotten rid of it by now.

I am seriously struggling with Touring Plans and HS right now too. I finally got it to hold my time for Droid Depot as a break but had to move a lot of things manually. All the Tier 1 rides are showing with over an hour wait time no matter what time of day which means we may spend all day there and only do like 6 rides and Galaxy's Edge! Oh well, Galaxy's Edge is a big reason we are going down so we will have to go with the flow! Hoping they extend the EEMH since we are at HS on Nov 10.

I’m hopeful for the early AK hours that we’ll be able to ride FoP without a FP first thing. I wasn’t able to snag a FP unfortunately and would switch up the Navi I did get if we could ride both in the morning. With my knees, crossing the park throughout the day isn’t an option.

Our FP day was back in early Sept (Nov 2-5 trip), and the only 2 I couldn't get when I wanted were FoP and 7DMT. (We don't plan to ride SDD this trip.) I finally managed to modify my Na'vi River into FoP about 3 weeks later. It's only for 1 person and is at 6 pm. (Perfect for us, since we're arriving at MCO around noon.) That's the only time I've seen it pop up for our AK day, though I stopped following availability as closely on the Dibb once I got mine. My 7DMT for 2 people has been surprisingly hard to modify. Wanted it for either 9 am or 2:30 pm and was initially only able to get 4:35. I've only gotten it down to 3:55 so far. If they keep the 9 am open we'll do a BoG PPO breakfast and may be able to ride 7DMT then, in which case we'll let the FP go in favor of being able to get more SD FPs. I feel like I've had an easier time modifying on past trips, even though then I was looking for 5 people and this time I'm only looking for 1 or 2 people.

I was able to get mostly what I wanted. but, tweaking the times seems to be harder this time around...we're going the Friday-Wed before Thanksgiving so, I expected some of this.
I have BOG PPO, also to try to ride 7DMT & jump over to PPan. One time I did this, we are able to ride 7DMT twice....was about to get a 3rd ride in when we saw the crowd coming and decided to jump over to PPan. Fingers crossed it works this nice again!!!
I've booked GG PPO this time in hopes to get on Soaring since I had to grab a Frozen FP. Never done this PPO before....we'll see how this works out.

I've booked GG PPO this time in hopes to get on Soaring since I had to grab a Frozen FP. Never done this PPO before....we'll see how this works out.

GG is the only PPO that's always worth it, IMO. Epcot never changes hours unexpectedly and you will ride Soarin before the park opens. We even rode twice last time we did it. Depends on when the CMs get the all clear for take off. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter