Celebrating the 4th anniversary of my kidney transplant on November 10 with a trip Nov. 9 to 17. Never been in November. How will crowds be?
The first part of your trip might be very busy since it's the culmination of Jersey Week and Veteran's Weekend, but maybe after that Monday it will calm down slightly??? Congratulations on your anniversary!

The first part of your trip might be very busy since it's the culmination of Jersey Week and Veteran's Weekend, but maybe after that Monday it will calm down slightly??? Congratulations on your anniversary!
Thank you. I did find later the touring plans crowd calendar and it looks like what you said is the case.

Hi All, watching my countdown move far too slowly here :hourglass Checking in to ask if anyone has heard any rumors or has any guesses as to hours past November 2nd? All my resort breakfast ADR's might be worthless if I'm already in a park if Extra Extra Magic hours continue! Hope Disney doesn't make us wait too long to figure out our plans officially!

I'm kind of hoping hours get extended - we arrive 11/7. I don't, however, want the 6 am. I know me, and I'll want to be there and it will really be tough! Is WDW doing the virtual boarding for SWGE like DL is doing? Looks kind of cool.

Our Nov/Dec stay is booked! 11/25 - 12/3 off site!

giphy.gif

Is WDW doing the virtual boarding for SWGE like DL is doing? Looks kind of cool.

No one knows yet. All they've announced for sure is that they'll have EEMH, no reservations in advance, and that availability is subject to capacity. There has been speculation here that they'll need to use a virtual queue at WDW, but nothing official has come out. Fingers crossed that they start saying more about WDW once they get past the reservation period in DL and see how things go!

Our Nov/Dec stay is booked! 11/25 - 12/3 off site!

giphy.gif

We'll be there part of the same time! We're going 11/24 - 11/29 staying at CSR in the new Tower. Wish we could stay longer, but trying to minimize ds's time off from school (he's going into 7th grade). It's been 4 years since we've been to Disney- so excited and can't wait!! Happy planning!!! :love::flower1:

@chocolateavocado Yes I'm trying to minimize it now and I know the week of Thanksgiving them really don't do anything so I figured what the heck. And only 3 days of actual learning is what they'll miss, but my boys are 8 & 5 so it shouldn't be too bad.

@chocolateavocado Yes I'm trying to minimize it now and I know the week of Thanksgiving them really don't do anything so I figured what the heck. And only 3 days of actual learning is what they'll miss, but my boys are 8 & 5 so it shouldn't be too bad.

Mine is missing 3 days, too for our trip. Monday, Tuesday and 1/2 day Wednesday (but Wednesday is just mass then left out). I wanted to extend the trip on the back end but to come back Sunday or Monday, airfare goes from $475 per person now, to between $875 - $1000 per person! o_O>:( :scared: (Our school gives off Thurs, Fri & Mon for Thanksgiving). I seriously contemplated going over the Christmas break because it's longer but the tales of the crowds at that time scare me...lol
I'm getting so excited!! I hope you have a great trip too!!

We are arriving at OKW on November 23rd for the first time to Disney as a family! I haven't been in 20+ years, and I am so excited (way more excited than my kids and my husband! Hence why I am posting here!!). I am obsessed with all the planning that goes into these trips, loved reading about all the resorts and renting DVC points, loved doing research on all the restaurants and scheduling my ADRs- but now I am SO bored! Fast pass window is too far away to get excited about....what else should I be planning and thinking about?
Thanks!!
:rolleyes1

now I am SO bored! Fast pass window is too far away to get excited about....what else should I be planning and thinking about?
Thanks!!
:rolleyes1

I wish I had a good suggestion for you! I'm also in the window between ADRs and FPs, and my DH will laugh at me (and then refuse!) if I try to start a conversation about what he wants to ride/do 2 months before our FP day. He's more a 1-2 weeks in advance kind of guy. I try to save the photos from our last trip to scrapbook during this down time, but that won't help you. Given how long it has been since your last trip, it may take longer than you think to read about all the available attractions and decide which ones you're interested in. You could start on that and try to pace yourself so it takes at least a month.

I hate that dead period! I’ve actually been studying the SWGE opening in DL to see what I can learn. Learning about the boarding passes and how to make reservations for Oga’s...just in case any of that happens at WDW. I’m also researching APs and looking forward a year out from our November trip to see if upgrading this coming trip makes sense. I also stalk ADRs hourly!

We're coming 10/31-11/10 (10/31 is an after-work flight) because DD really wanted to TOT in MK. We'll be starting off at the YC for 5 nights, then moving over to the Poly for the next 5. Sooo excited, and count me in on the "dead period" boredom boat. I already have our FP+ day marked in red on my calendar and I'm ready!

We're going 2-9 November with a group of 14. Really wanted Contemporary but it was booked solid. We got 6 rooms at the Grand Floridian. More than we really wanted to spend, but oh well. Unfortunately we were already within the 180 dining reservations window, so can't get anything we want right now. But, I know that things come open as the trip gets closer, so keeping my fingers crossed for that.

We're going 2-9 November with a group of 14. Really wanted Contemporary but it was booked solid. We got 6 rooms at the Grand Floridian. More than we really wanted to spend, but oh well. Unfortunately we were already within the 180 dining reservations window, so can't get anything we want right now. But, I know that things come open as the trip gets closer, so keeping my fingers crossed for that.

Even though we're already booked at POFQ for Nov 2-5, I check periodically to see what else is available in case we see a good deal and want to switch resorts. I checked yesterday and couldn't believe how little availability there was for 2, never mind 14!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!