November 2016!

I posted this in the other November 2016 thread too, but I finally found out JetBlue is releasing their Thanksgiving week fares next Sunday 4/3. It's a month later than they released them last year but at least I know now how much longer I have to wait!

I posted this in the other November 2016 thread too, but I finally found out JetBlue is releasing their Thanksgiving week fares next Sunday 4/3. It's a month later than they released them last year but at least I know now how much longer I have to wait!
Where is the other November 2016 thread?

Where is the other November 2016 thread?
One of the sub-forums on the Theme Parks and Attractions Strategies" forums is "Doing the Happy Dance". It's under there, "Official November 2016 thread" :) There's one for every month. I always subscribe to the one over there and the one that pops up over here, and for some reason the one over there always seems to see more action. Not sure why :scratchin

We'll be there November 9-13 at BWI. Looking forward to the Food and Wine Festival and hoping to see some holiday festivities as well. :goodvibes

Booked our resort for the 1st 4 nights of our trip yesterday and just booked our flights now with JB :thumbsup2 Prices weren't quite as bad as we thought they'd be but not as good as last year, and the times kind of sucked but we do get to go to parks on both our arrival and departure days, so I'm very happy about that!

Also staying at BCV for the 1st time for 4 nights, renting points. Unfortunately it wasn't available for Thanksgiving and the night before so we're waitlisted those nights. If they don't come through by 4/23 when our guys' 7 month window opens we'll just book our last 3 nights somewhere else :)

Can hardly STAND it! Just got back from anniversary with dh at DL/CA and just booked a family vacation with our 18yo and 20yo (turns 21 on the trip) kids. DS got his 13th at WDW, so DD gets her 21st at Universal then we go to Disney :-)

Universal Hard Rock Nov 7-10
BC garden CL Nov 10-15

So we get the last of Food & Wine with dd 21 and able to enjoy, AND Mickey's Xmas party :-) SO cool!

Just booked free dining for November!

11/13-Disney's Hilton Head
11/14-11/15-Villas at Wilderness Lodge
11/15-11/19-All Star Sports
11/19-11/20-Disney's Hilton Head

This will be our first time staying at WL. Hoping for a room discount to come out, but glad we locked in a studo either way! :)

We are going 11/15-11/23,booked POP with FD

Booked our trip today! We'll be in the World Nov. 10-15 at CBR, and I can't wait!

Will be there Nov. 27th - Dec. 3rd. We will be celebrating our 34th anniversary at the WL. :love:

10/28-11/2 all star movies
11/2-11/6 royal pacific resort universal
11/6-11/7 cocoa beach
11/7-11/11 disney dream cruise
1st stay at movies
1st trip to universal
1st cruise
:)
Trying to do only 2 disney park days!!!! No halloween party kiddo will be 7 . Pretty sure he won't last the night :(
Thinking resort day-pool putt putt
Animal kingdom
Magic kingdom
Disney springs

This is out current discussion. We are thinking about this November.
Has anyone done the 1st week before. We have done Thanksgiving, but were thinking sooner. How are the crowds? How hot is it. We went last labor days and I think my shoes melted:scared:

This is out current discussion. We are thinking about this November.
Has anyone done the 1st week before. We have done Thanksgiving, but were thinking sooner. How are the crowds? How hot is it. We went last labor days and I think my shoes melted:scared:
1st week of November is ideal. Crowds are not bad, weather is perfect. Warm enough to swim, cool enough to not melt. Take a light sweatshirt or sweater with you for the evenings and the air conditioned places. In fact, its so nice, that we are going October 31 to November 10.

First trip on 11/5-11/11, we are staying at CSR. Looks like it's time to book some air.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter