November 2016!

Count us in. We will be there November 18th - 26th. Staying at AKL. When I first booked the trip we were going to stay at BC but then I asked my dad and stepmom to go with us so we switched to AoA. Found out yesterday, due to health issues, my parents are not able to go with us. The main reason I asked my parents to go is because this may be the last time my stepmom could go to WDW due to her health. She loves WDW as much as I do. I am very worried for her. Please keep her in your prayers.

Anyway, my friend is our travel agent (I normally make all of our Disney travel plans due to son's autism) and she talked me into moving back into a Deluxe Resort and got us AKL Savanna view with bunk beds. Not sure how that is going to work because ds is over 6 ft tall. lol. Hoping we can get upgraded to 2 queen beds.

Oct. 29 - Nov. 4
Staying at Swan...First time trying the Swan Dolphin Food and Wine Classic.
Actually it was just luck we booked Swan during the event - we have been attending EPCOT Food and Wine every year since Day One but never tried the Classic (timing issues)...really looking forward to the event.

Nov 9-17 Staying at Sports and then Caribbean beach. Can not wait to Magic Kingdom all set for the holidays.

Going 11/28 - 11/30. bringing my partner and our two girls (5 and 3 months old). Staying at AoA. Very excited!

We're flying down Nov 11th and flying back Nov 21st! We're staying at the Lion King rooms in AoA and are excited to catch the last of the Food and Wine fest since there will be 6 adults/no kids!!

Excited to be going to Disney 11/26-12/04! Planning on staying at bonnet creek. Going with my family- me, dh, kids- 3 boys ages 14, 12, 9 and our princess age 5! Grandma is also coming. We got the 5 day ticket, one park a day since its our first time and probably won;t be doing a ton of hopping with Grandma. These are last minute reservations so no ADR planned but I am looking on the cancelled thread for some good ones. Would really like a princess meal for our little girl and another fun one for the whole family. My older boys aren't too into the characters so any suggestions?? Just got our tickets yesterday so I need to hook the tickets up with My Disney App ( correct?) to plan ADRs and FP? Thx! Also I asked this in another thread do I need to have a park ticket to get into the park my ADRs ( if I get them) are in?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter