November 2016!

Count us in we just got back and will be going again over DD's Thanksgiving break. I don't have the exact dates yet but know we'll be staying at POFQ.

We are booked 11/23-11-28 staying st POFQ.

Last edited:
We will be at CSR 11/24-12/3 - can't wait last trip was Nov 2013, so excited to be gong back!

Happy to be able to say we are going to WDW THIS YEAR. Booked for November 12-19 at ASSp

Last edited:
I am planning our first Disney trip! We decided today we'll arrive October 30 and leave November 5. My son will turn 6 on the 4th. I'm crazy excited.
I'm toying between Caribbean and AoA Cars.
Has anyone else experienced Halloween at Disney? Do tell.

Coronado Springs Resort with free dining 11/15 - 11/24 :cool1:

Last edited:
Nothing totally definite BUT, looks like we're possibly going back for Thanksgiving again!! :woohoo:We went last Thanksgiving and DH and I went without our kids last month. No plans to go back this year until DH brought it up a couple days ago. I'm the one who's supposedly got the obsession but he's the one who continuously suggests trips! No complaints here.......fingers crossed :banana:

11/8-11/13 - Port Orleans French Quarter

Best time of the year IMO to go!! Can't wait!!!! First trip for wife and I alone.

11/8-11/13 - Port Orleans French Quarter

Best time of the year IMO to go!! Can't wait!!!! First trip for wife and I alone.
Exciting!! DH and I have done 2 adults-only trips, last March and then this past January. As much as I adore my children :rolleyes1 our trips without them are AWESOME. Hope you guys have a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!