Nov. 4th, 2012 Dream cruise meet thread!

I would but I have never done a cruise before but very excited about the FE's and hope someone can help us newbies. :)

We are under 200 days now! (my ticker is set for the day we will be flying down for those that noticed it's not quite right)

I have already started collecting a few Fish Extender gifts too.

I'm getting excited, but surely don't want to wish my year away.
I do have a pre trip report going if anyone wants to join in. It's linked in my signature. The one that is call Universal Adventures.......it's actually 2 PTR's in one, and on the first page I tell which page to go to for the cruise planning.

Also going with the wdwradio group. looking forward to the dream!

Yay!

I was actually printing out magnets for our trip this morning. I just bought a new printer and I wanted to use up the ink on the old one, so I figured I might as well print magnets up now and use it up.

We also just booked for the WDW Radio cruise. Don't know how I convinced my wife that we NEEDED to go on this cruise, but was able to pull it off somehow.

We leave for our Fantasy Eastern Caribbean cruise in 3 weeks. I'm the one in charge of organizing the FE list for that cruise and our cruise next year. My wife threatened me NOT to volunteer this time. I'll see what I can do! :lmao:

This will be our first cruise where we fly down, cruise and fly back with no WDW vacation.

We also just booked for the WDW Radio cruise. Don't know how I convinced my wife that we NEEDED to go on this cruise, but was able to pull it off somehow.

We leave for our Fantasy Eastern Caribbean cruise in 3 weeks. I'm the one in charge of organizing the FE list for that cruise and our cruise next year. My wife threatened me NOT to volunteer this time. I'll see what I can do! :lmao:

This will be our first cruise where we fly down, cruise and fly back with no WDW vacation.

I wish my DH had your passion. ;) He's not even coming on this cruise with us.

I wish my DH had your passion. ;) He's not even coming on this cruise with us.

I'm the one that's a fan of Richard Sherman. And . . . well . . . yeah, I'm the hardcore diznut. But the rest of the family puts up with me.

I'm the one that's a fan of Richard Sherman. And . . . well . . . yeah, I'm the hardcore diznut. But the rest of the family puts up with me.

Thats awesome. I love him too. My BIL is also going on this cruise...his name is Robert Sherman! :thumbsup2

Thats awesome. I love him too. My BIL is also going on this cruise...his name is Robert Sherman! :thumbsup2

You'll have to see if you can get a picture of him and Richard (if you can track Richard down).

I sent you a PM re: FE List.

Hi,
Brand new on the Disboards! I heard that this was the place I needed to come and post that I was interested in doing the FE for Lou's cruise!!! I am super excited about taking our 2nd cruise and really want to get involved in cruising the "disney way." So, I will keep an eye out on this board for any further instructions and to meet any other people who are cruising with WDW Radio.

Are most people on this cruise booked to be with Lou's group???

Hi,
Brand new on the Disboards! I heard that this was the place I needed to come and post that I was interested in doing the FE for Lou's cruise!!! I am super excited about taking our 2nd cruise and really want to get involved in cruising the "disney way." So, I will keep an eye out on this board for any further instructions and to meet any other people who are cruising with WDW Radio.

Are most people on this cruise booked to be with Lou's group???

Welcome to Dis!!!! :banana:

I'm not part of that group, but I do know several here are.

Hi everyone!
We are looking at booking this cruise. I am just waiting on the approval from the powers that be for my time off.:cool1:
It will be me, DH, DD(16), DD(9), and DS(7). It will be our 8th Disney cruise!!!!:banana::banana::banana: We are totally addicted.

goofyfreak,
I see you have a DD who is 16 and I have a DD who is 16. Well she will turn 17 two days before we board the ship. Does your DD spend time in Vibe? If she is interested in getting to know another cruiser prior to the cruise, let me know and we can try to introduce them to one another on the 'net'. If not, I totally understand. :)

Do we have a FE list going now? If so, we are interested in joining. :goodvibes

OK folks. Since I've done this a couple of times I'll volunteer to keep the list. I keep it on Google Docs so you can always grab a copy and print it out, etc.

To get on the list, just post with the following information:

Adults with name and ages: John (57), Pam (55)
Children with name, age and gender: Mickey (10M), Minnie(9F)
Stateroom(s): 1234
Celebration(s): 33rd Anniversary, Minnie's 9th B-Day
Allergies: Haggis
First Cruise?: N
Participate in FE: Y
WDW Radio Podcast Cruise: Y

The link to the spreadsheet is always in my signature.

I noticed that you are already in charge of two other fish extenders. Thank you so much for volunteering to do this one! (Tell you wife we appreciate it!) :worship:

Adults with name and ages: Ted (47), Tonya (44)
Children with name, age and gender: Makena (14F), Austin(11M)
Stateroom(s): 6566
Celebration(s): None
Allergies: None

Adults with name and ages: Chauncey (27), Rachel (29)
Children with name, age and gender: None
Stateroom(s): 7071
Celebration(s): Husband's 28th birthday
First Cruise?: Y

I also think we need to have a rule put in place...everyone participating needs to get something for every room. I have read recently where some people only buy for a few rooms and feel thats ok...it's not. Ot they don't give anything to the rooms that have adults only.
I also think we should have a limit of 15 or 20 in a group...if we get more than that, than we can split it up into 2 groups.

We have 2 rooms that want to participate, possibly a third, but she won't decide for awhile

Adults with name and ages: Jen (43)
Children with name, age and gender: Claire (7F)
Stateroom(s): 7656
Celebration(s): Family trip
Allergies: n
WDW Radio Podcast Cruise: N

Adults with name and ages: Rob (40) Gail (39)
Children with name, age and gender: Alexis (8F) Abby (3F)
Stateroom(s): 7616
Celebration(s): Family Trip
Allergies: N
First Cruise?: Y, First "Disney" cruise

Adults with name and ages: Ian (36), Kimberly (42)
Children with name, age and gender: Kylie (16F), Caleb(13M)
Stateroom(s): 9006
Celebration(s): Kylie's 16th birthday and Caleb's 13th birthday
First Cruise?: Y

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter