Not sure when going next--should I buy tickets at Dis Store anyway w/DC?

IowaGirl

Mouseketeer
Probably will not get back to Orlando this year, hoping for sometime in 2004. Have Disney Club, but the only discounted tickets you can buy at the Disney Store now are 6 day park hopper passes.
Adult was $280.11
Child was $223.66
I have on day left from our 5 day passes, and next time we go we will probably only spend 4 days at Disney. So what do you think?
I'm thinking I should wait, there will be other deals and programs, tell me what you think:D

I would go back this year if an airline has a computer snafu and sold round trip tickets for $25 again (remember that????wish I got in on that!)

I think it's definitely worth investigating......passes won't expire, but the DC will be ending soon...the other thing to consider is whether or not you want to *pre-pay* for your vacation. Even though you could earn a little interest on your money if you put it in the bank, sometimes it's nice to have everything paid for BEFORE you go.

I would say get them now. When we bought our annual passes in the fall, we waited about a week too long and prices has just gone up. I was sooo bummed. I would suggest getting them now while it's on your mind.

I wouldn't bother pre-ordering. There are pleanty of reputable Internet ticket brokers that have prices that rival the current Disney Club.

When I was planning my last trip, we invested in the Disney Club realizing that the discounts really weren't the greatest. Our thought was that at least we would get our money's worth via the meager park pass discounts.

Ultimately we ended up getting our passes from Florida Orlando Tickets, mainly becuase they held off raising their prices for about 2 weeks after the September '02 price increase.

The current DC price for a 6-day park hopper Plus is $280.11. Florida Orlando Tickets has the same pass for $279. On the 7-day plus pass, FOT is actually $10 cheaper than the DC.

Given that they just raised prices 4 months ago, there's not going to be another increase in '03. This is one case where I'd suggest tucking that money away rather than giving it to the Mouse a year before you have to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter