Not so magical express - does flight info have to be on tags?

lorenni

DIS Veteran
Despite two separate calls to provide flight info, my ME packet finally arrived with no flight info and a request to call them with flight info.

Calling now and again they have no flight info on file. Does this info need to be on the luggage tags? Or do they just use flight info to estimate volume on the bus?

I would love to use the tags I have and save myself an hour on the phone.

Flight information is not printed on ME luggage tags. It is just printed in your ME booklet. Your luggage tags will have your resort name and a bar code with a number. ME does need your flight information on file for your estimated time of arrival. HTH!:goodvibes

Even if they don't get your flight info to save. DOn't panic.

Place your luggage tags and then on arrival in Orlando, just report to the Magical Express counter, they can take care of you and make sure your bags get to your room -- no problem whatever.

Knox

ME's bigger issue is to have your return flight information so they can schedule your bus back to MCO. You can provide that to them in person when you check in for your bus to your resort or call after you're at your resort.

Did they give you the ME phone number or the DTC phone number. I typically have no hold time getting thru on the ME number. I would give it to you, but I don't have it handy. Anyone?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter