Not A Real Safari!!!

Lilnickyboy

A Proud Disney Pin Collector
My friend just told me that some of the animals on the safri ride at AK are not real :sad2: . She said her neighbor told her (he knows a CM) that some the animals are machinical :guilty: ! I was shoked! She wasn't sure if she could belive him so next time she was making Ressie's with a CM she asked him this and he told her hat some of the animals aren't real!I CAN'T BELIVE DISNEY WOULD DO THIS TO US :sad1: :sad1: :sad1: :furious: ! The safari beng one of my favorite rides, has now lost some of it's magic knowing this fact. Does anyone know if this is really true :confused3 ? ( I hope not!)

Little Red isn't real.
But I figured that was obvious.

VERY HARD to BELIEVE... I know Little RED the Elephant is mechanical.... But that would be :sad1: sad it some of the animals were fake...

Little Red the elephant is the only animal on the safari that is mechanical.

i've seen most of these animals(save for the lions, thank you!) up close and personal, and they are definatly real.

LiLIrishChick63 said:
Little Red the elephant is the only animal on the safari that is mechanical.

i've seen most of these animals(save for the lions, thank you!) up close and personal, and they are definatly real.

yeah same here it would be sad to have filled that pool with mechanical hippos

You mean Little red isn't real? Does that mean there really weren't poachers on that ride either? :rotfl2:

LakeAriel said:
Does that mean there really weren't poachers on that ride either? :rotfl2:

Sure the poachers are there. Last year DD7 was looking really hard and said she saw them. And we all know how truthful children are. :rolleyes1

Lilnickyboy said:
My friend just told me that some of the animals on the safri ride at AK are not real :sad2: . She said her neighbor told her (he knows a CM) that some the animals are machinical :guilty: The safari beng one of my favorite rides, has now lost some of it's magic knowing this fact. Does anyone know if this is really true :confused3 ? ( I hope not!)

Okay. Repeat after me. "I can't believe everything I hear." Do this about 20x and then continue reading. :lmao:

I have been on the safari ride so many times, I'm waiting for them to dedicate a seat to me. The ONLY fake animal is Little Red. The others are as real as they get. They move, they breathe, they hold up the ride :yay: so they can walk across the path. No animatronics here. Where do these rumors start? :confused3

Lilnickyboy said:
My friend just told me that some of the animals on the safri ride at AK are not real

Hmmm they all looked very real to me! I rode it twice and never saw the same animal standing in the same place, but that could just be my lack of concentration LOL! I can't imagine that they are, but I guess you never know :confused3

JPN4265 said:
I needed a good laugh this morning. :lmao:

Here's another good one - When we were exiting the Festival of the Lion King we overheard two woman talking about how amazing the show was, when one woman mentioned how exciting the fire performer was, and her friend told her that -"Disney only uses FAKE FIRE - it's not real fire, too bad". What exactly is fake fire? :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

ZebraDomeCrazy said:
Here's another good one - When we were exiting the Festival of the Lion King we overheard two woman talking about how amazing the show was, when one woman mentioned how exciting the fire performer was, and her friend told her that -"Disney only uses FAKE FIRE - it's not real fire, too bad". What exactly is fake fire? :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

How do you hold your tongue? :rolleyes1

You have GOT to be kidding me!

I have absolutely NO patience for people whose thought processes don't go much farther than a nanometer...... :crazy:

Why do some people think that just because it's DISNEY, EVERYTHING is animatronic? Are these the same people who think we've never landed on the moon? Maybe all the guests walking down Main Street are animatronic. Maybe I'M animatronic. :teeth:

No offense to you, OP... I understand you are younger and just want to make sure this isn't true.... :goodvibes

Rest assured, minus Little Red,the animals are real. All of them. Disney spent lots of time and money to build an area that closely resembled an African safari. They also spent lots of time making sure certain animals can't get close to other animals to harm them. Have a good time next time you go...it's as true of a safari as you might get in the US of A!

You will enjoy the ride looking at all the real animals (except of course for Lil Red). :thumbsup2 We went while it was raining-- boy was that a fun slippery ride.

Hmm, robot animals & fake fire- what will they think of next :rolleyes: -- wait til I call my invisible friend Ernie & tell him, he'll be so shocked! :rotfl:

Maybe she confused Jungle Cruise with the Safari??

If they were all fake, kudos to Disney for the AWESOME job on the fake animals!

Lori

There is only one way to test this theory. Ride the safari and hop off and run over and push the animals. If it turns and runs at you or trys to eat you it is real.;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter