No standard rooms at CSR for 12/11??

tweetie

Mouseketeer
I am torn on what to do. My DH and I have stayed at the POR and wanted to try something new, he wants to try CSR or CBR, I would rather do CSR but there are no standard rooms available for December 11th just water view and I really don't want to spend the extra 174. for the week for that. It does open up on the 12th....Does anyone know if that is the overflow for POP Warner?? they are there that first full week in December? Do you think if I call I would have better luck?? Also I really don't want a split stay because we are booking the free dining.
Thanks!!!!!

We had the same problem booking our October trip. We have stayed at CSR for the past 2 years and love it but there were no standards available for the week we planned this year. I dont know why they seem to be so booked up for 2010, maybe there are lots of conventions. We are going to stay at CBR, I hear great things about it, so we said what the heck. Hopefully it is as good as I hear. I am not all that worried, its Disney, nothing can be that bad in Disney.

Try CBR, do CSR next time you go. I agree its not worth spending the extra money to stay there with no standard room. How much time do you spend in the room anyway????

Have a great trip!

I'll be at CSR Dec 4th-12th in a standard room, but booked it as a bounceback offer when we were there last Dec.:confused3 I'm hoping to switch to an AP discount when they open up though, so I don't have to buy any more of those one day park tickets I don't need.

I sure hope Pop Warner won't be there. The last several years their moderate choice has been PORS, with overflow going to POFQ.:confused3 If they do end up at CSR, I'll be moving my ressie.:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter