No magical express tags....

lufty

Earning My Ears
Its my fault for not checking sooner, but I had switched resorts from Art of Animation to Carribbean Beach in early December for our stay this week... I never checked the booklet for the luggage tags for CB til last week when I was organizing the documents I need to bring along. I called and they said they would send them, but still havent' received them and we leave Wed morning... So my question is, if they dont' make it here in time, do we just get our luggage from baggage claim and go to the magical express?

Yes. Grab your bags and head to ME. You can also take your baggage claim tickets to the ME desk and have them get your luggage with those, but I have never felt comfortable risking that.

First, check the reservation number - if it is the same, the computer picks up the new resort name under your reservation.

Second, you can very carefully, without writing through the bar code, place the name of the new resort on the tags in magic marker.

Third, you can save your baggage claim tickets; when you arrive at the ME area, tell them you need to see someone at the counter. You will give the CM the baggage claim tickets and a brief description of your bags. They will relay the information to the baggage claim area and they will pull your bags.

ME is extremely efficient; no need to worry about it.

Its my fault for not checking sooner, but I had switched resorts from Art of Animation to Carribbean Beach in early December for our stay this week... I never checked the booklet for the luggage tags for CB til last week when I was organizing the documents I need to bring along. I called and they said they would send them, but still havent' received them and we leave Wed morning... So my question is, if they dont' make it here in time, do we just get our luggage from baggage claim and go to the magical express?

Personally, I would call them again today. We had a similar situation about two years ago and they sent new tags by over night mail. We had them the next morning at no charge even though I offered to pay them the shipping costs. Have a great trip!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter