No FOP day 64 :(

As indicated in another thread it appears lots of fastpasses have opened up for FoP as many people are getting them for the next 6 weeks. Let's hope it is not a glitch and they are recalled.

I book fast passes 9/27 and am really hoping for 4 of them on 11/28! This gives me a bit of hope. I wonder why so many were added??

Darn-everyone here had me so excited, I went over to MDE, hoping to get a FP+ for FOP for 28 days from today. Nada! However, I did notice that Na'vai River Journey STILL has many times available. Is it really that unpopular?

Darn-everyone here had me so excited, I went over to MDE, hoping to get a FP+ for FOP for 28 days from today. Nada! However, I did notice that Na'vai River Journey STILL has many times available. Is it really that unpopular?

I dont think its unpopular but it is on the same tier as FOP so for most people, if they have to choose, they go with FOP leaving lots of NRJ available.

Tried earlier for FOP And nothing available. Tried again today and got FP for Tuesday Oct 17. I guess just lucky. Keep trying. You may get lucky.

I had my choice of all day times for FOP for Nov 15. Looks like a bunch of FP were made available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter