No Fooling! The Amusingly Amazing April Exercise Challenge!

So how about Pumba, anyway? I LOVE him! I STILL, to this day, go around saying, "Are you talking to me?! Are you talking to ME?! They call me Mr. Pig!" (Yes, I may have issues!)

So we all know he's a bug eating, super gassy, fun loving warthog that loves his pals fiercely and is BFFs with a meerkat, Timon, when he meets Simba. He's witty and naïve and just fun in general! I shared one of my favorite Pumba quotes at the beginning of the post. What are some of yours?

Just putting this out there since April is almost 3/4 of the way gone...if anyone would like to host May's Exercise Challenge, please let us know! I won't be able to next month but I love these challenges and hope someone will be able to. Putting it out there a little early to give people time to think about it. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter