no CP, no Wishes, no Pirate & Pals....ARGH

Just called and still no Pirates & Pals. She did say that they are now booking the sleigh rides if anyone is interested.

Thanks after seeing a lot of posts about sleigh rides I decided to add that to our list so now we are doing that, too! Called at about 6:30pm tonight and nope still no P&Ps though.

It leaves near the hoopdeedoo review by the fort wilderness camp grounds. It leaves every half hour on the hour and on the half. It is 25 min long for $60 flat for 1 sleigh which can hold at most 5 people but not 5 adults (because of weight it could be something like 2 adults 3 kids or 4 adults etc). It goes around the campgrounds where people go crazy with decorating for Christmas. He told me some people rent 2 spots just to decorate one up. Others bring in a second trailer just to haul their decorations in!!! It is a horse drawn sleigh btw. Sounds like another way to see Disney decorations for christmas :)

I can't believe I am going to say this but we decided not to do la nouba or the pirate cruise!! I guess the wait allowed me to think too much. The sleigh ride sounds great and reminded me that I want to enjoy some slow paced quality time with the family on Christmas day more than anything! New plan is dinner downtown at raglan road and hopefully join in the campfire at okw in the evening. I feel relaxed just thinking about it!!

Oh wow! That is a tough decision! Relaxing is so important though because you never want to come home from vacation needing a vacation! I keep debating on the wishes thing or not. I mean I have about, what, 4 months before they likely come out??? I know my son will like pirate n pals soooo much more than wishes (will he even "get" wishes? Will he even be able to see?) so I'm still on the fence. I think if we could get p&p it would be much easier to not stress about wishes. I just don't see us staking out a spot for hours on main street for the fireworks and parades EVER during this trip where to a 4yo it would be a torturous wait! Argh!

It is tough to plan with a little one. I show my daughter videos on you tube and have her pick which she would like to do! The good thing is once you get the reservation, you can cancel later if you think it's going to be too much.

The piete pals cruise views the wishes fireworks right? So you may be able to get both done in one swoop?

I just called and still nothing!!

The Cm got me all excited asking when I was checking in, my name etc. Then she asked me what dates I wanted. I gave her a choice of two.
Then she told me no, they have not been released yet :crazy2:

Good grief, how much longer!!

Claire :)

I called yeaterday and today, and both CM's were very curt witht their answers of no the dates have not been released and no they didn't know when they would be!!

Wonder if they are getting a bit fed up themselves now!! ;)

Claire :)

Well then they need to tell em to release it!!! Do they NOT expect people to call for thing over and over when there is less than 180 day left before their trip?

For someone who hasn't seen Wishes from the normal view, do you think it is worth seeing it regularly before doing the desert party?

For someone who hasn't seen Wishes from the normal view, do you think it is worth seeing it regularly before doing the desert party?

As someone who lost a child in the hub, my vote is no. I will say that we have seen them from Cali Grill (roof top) - amazing, Ohana (decent), and the Hub. We are really looking forward to trying it from the Wishes balcony.

Side Note, after reading Disney After Dark (Kingdom Keepers) my son is determined to learn more about Tinker Belle's flight as it features in the book.

I just phoned this morning for 7am like I do every morning for the last few weeks waiting for the December P&P dates to open.

Because of this depending on what day I call I often get the same CM for certain days of the week.

Today I got a CM who I have had multiple times before tell me that no they are not released yet but finally she had some actual information about them for December.

This is information that was finally shared with the CM at their meeting:
Supposedly they are NOT doing ANY P&P cruises from December 14th through until early January. Early December dates are still not released for booking yet either.
She used the phrase "P&P will be blacked out from Dec 14th until Jan ?" ....sorry I missed the January date but know it was after the Christmas rush.

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

:confused3

WHAAAAATTTTT??????? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'll call later today and see if I get the same answer (we are there the 15-27). I can't believe this!! Grrrrrrrrrrr. Not even gonna give em a pirate ARGH for this!

I really hope that the CM was wrong. I had originally wanted the P & P cruise on 12/12 but I was told that they only do them F-M even in Dec. So I switched ALL of my ADR's around so that we could do the cruise on Friday 12/14. I'll be calling back today too!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter