no CP, no Wishes, no Pirate & Pals....ARGH

Well I called yesterday and today.

Yesterday the CM told me that the P and P cruises do not take place on a MVMCP night.

Today CM told me that they run in Dec Fri thru Mon, but sometimes add a Tues and Thurs. But no dates yet.

I really hope they are going to running, why would they not be? Unless they have looked in their crystal ball and it says that its going to be soooo cold from 14th December? :confused3

Surely if there were no cruises for them to be able to do re furbs of the boats (for example) then it would be better to wait until the lower crowds after Christmas?

I'm getting a little impatient now! Just want an answer one way or another!

Claire :)

I just called and the CM I spoke with told me that ALL of December was booked up!!! Can you believe that response!!! Anyone else tried calling today?

Called back again b/c I knew the last CM was incorrect. This CM told me that she saw what the booking calendar looked like for December but they just hadn't released the days for booking yet. She said the cruise would go every night but Wednesday's in the month of December. She did say that some of the times are different depending on what night you go. I told her I wanted to on the 14th and that I had 5:30 ADR's at Chef Mickey's. She said that was perfect b/c the cruise would sail at 8pm that night in case any of you were looking at that night as well!!!

Ahhhh well if she can see them perhaps it is soon??????

Is the Pirates cruise running at all in December? I'm a bit confused by their web site. It states:

"Normal operating hours are Friday through Monday, with the event starting one hour and 15 minutes prior to the scheduled fireworks spectacular until April 1, 2012. Beginning April1, 2012, the event will start one hour and 30 minutes prior to the scheduled fireworks spectacular.

The Pirates and Pals Voyages will sail 5 nights a week from March 1, 2012 through June 16, 2012 (Friday through Tuesday)."

Are the Friday through Monday sailing days done June 17 to February 28?

When I was checking weeks ago, they could see the calendar but couldn't book it. I can remember the cm saying "it's right here, but it won't let me book it!" That was for Christmas day.

It runs all year is my understanding. Dates are loaded for Dec for everyday but Wednesday is what the CM told me yesterday. Tried this morning and nothing is released to book yet. ARGH!!!

Ok, at least it runs all year. And if the CM is correct from what a pp mentioned, then it looks like there will be no cruises during MVMCP. Which makes sense since it's a separate ticketed event. Looking at our itinerary that we are still doing, the only day we would be able to do it would be 12/7 and that's our last day before leaving Disney :sad:. Might be a good end to our vacation though.

From what the CM told me yesterday, they are running boats during MVMCP. Just not running boats on Wednesday's. When I told her I wanted to book it for Friday 12/14, she said that would be a good one b/c there would be Christmas Party fireworks. At this point who knows....we've all heard different stories from the CM's!!!

I just called and think I got some good news!

The CM told me that they have the inventory and they will run Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon and Tues.
But they are not loaded in the system yet so call again tommorrow and they I should definately be able to book.

We'll see!!

Fingers crossed :goodvibes

I just called and think I got some good news!

The CM told me that they have the inventory and they will run Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon and Tues.
But they are not loaded in the system yet so call again tommorrow and they I should definately be able to book.

We'll see!!

Fingers crossed :goodvibes

Did the CM mention if it would run during MVMCP or when the "official" time table will be out for it? I'd like to do it as a nice ending to our vacation, which would be 12/7 (we're checking out on 12/8). But that is a MVMCP date.

The CM I spoke with the other day confirmed that they will run every day except for Wednesday's throughout the holidays. I specifically asked about the MVMCP issue, and she said those are the best nights to go because of the extra fireworks.

I have been calling every day for a week, and they keep saying to try back tomorrow.

Kind of reminds me of a sign I have seen at several bars, "Free Beer Tomorrow", :)

Hi, the CM I got today didn't say anything about MVMCP nights. But there is already discrepencies as pp was told that they would be running every night except Wednesdays. I was told Fri thru Tues, so no cruises on Wednesdays or Thursdays!

I have been calling pretty much every day for more than a month now and was quite hopeful to be able to book tommorrow. Now I'm not sure if that will be possible because surely if the CM's do have the inventory (as I was told) then we should all be being told the same things? :confused3

Well, I just called and todays excuse is that they are up grading their systems! I did explain that I was told to call back today and would be able to book - the CM told me tp try again this afternoon, as they may be loaded once the upgrade is done!

Well I'll try later and report back!

Heard the same thing Claire! Called twice just to see if I was getting a load of phoowie. First I was told until 11am then I was told afternoon. Grrrr

Just called...so the December dates are loaded into the system but still not bookable yet.

So at least I know the information about there being no cruises in December after the 14th is incorrect as she could tell me my date is in in the system.

It just cant be booked yet.

Well, it is after 10am EST. I just called and the CM said, "No, we are still not booking for December yet, but you can try again tomorrow." No mention of a system upgrade.

Disney usually seems to be good about reservations being able to be booked 180 days out from a trip. What is the deal with Pirates and Pals this year?

I did call back and was told that no they couldn't be booked yet.

The CM I got did confirm that they would run every day except Thurs. The cruises on MVMCP nights would start at 8pm, the other nights they would start at 8.30pm, so at least she could see that information!

I'll try again tommorrow!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter