NJ DIS Meet to Benefit GKTW - July 16! $1750.00 RAISED!! WAY TO GO! UPDATE in #293!

I found a silver Tinkerbell charm to add to the loot.

I wondered if there might be a couple of things for a children's only raffle - where they don't have to compete with the crazed adults.... Just a thought.

Kathy

Awesome, Kathy! I'll let Jen know. She is making tags for everything. We do have a few items for kids to focus on (Tink wallet, etc.).

WOOOOOOOOOOT! :woohoo:

A note to thyself:
Remember to bring:

GKTW items
Auction Items
Checkbook
Cash moola
Myself

:laughing:

I won't be able to make it. :sad2: DH had an important doctor's appointment moved to Saturday. I need to be there with him for it.

I know you'll all have a great time and raise lots for GKTW. So sorry I'm going to miss it.

Can I add a person? My mom. Her name is Angie. My dd's are staying with her right now, so I will be picking them up at her house and then going to perkins

Lois, yes we have room!

Mysteria, sorry you won't be able to join us!

Woohoo! We got a shout out on the show this week!!

For those of us, including myself, who are current-day calendar challenged--the meet up is tomorrow. Saturday!

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

- janet

Taking pictures with Kathy is always fun!! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

190387_1601060222538_1117025522_31308358_1662403_n.jpg

We already have a long distance bidder for Kathy's Photowalk!!! Get ready, boys and girls, the bidding has begun!!!!!! :banana:

Woohoo!! I so cannot believe it is tomorrow already. Can't wait!!! :banana:

Neither can I - and I still have a few things to do!

::: wanders off, muttering signs, name tags, auction tags, supplies, GKTW wish list items, big glass of wine :::

Looking forward to meeting you all tomorrow!

Last minute touches are finished! Just one more thing to do tonight, and we may have another BIG TICKET ITEM for the silent auction!!!! :cool1:

Due to the fact it has been a very long week for my family and I with the passing of my grandma I don't think I can make it tomorrow for the disney meetup. we need a breather and relaxation and just to take it easy. I thought perhaps I could still make it, considering with what has happened but I am physically and emotionally exhausted.. :sad1:

Due to the fact it has been a very long week for my family and I with the passing of my grandma I don't think I can make it tomorrow for the disney meetup. we need a breather and relaxation and just to take it easy. I thought perhaps I could still make it, considering with what has happened but I am physically and emotionally exhausted.. :sad1:

I'm so sorry to hear about the passing of your grandma. I'm sorry we won't be able to meet you. Rest and know you're in our prayers. :hug:

Hope everybody has a great time today! Be sure to take lots of pictures - we expect a full report!

I'm so sorry to hear this. You will be missed.
Prayers for you and your family. And a great big virtual hug since we won't be able to do it in person...:grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter