NJ DIS Meet to Benefit GKTW - July 16! $1750.00 RAISED!! WAY TO GO! UPDATE in #293!

Have a great time next weekend! Nothing like a bunch of DISers getting together for a day of Disney fun! :)

Wish I could be there...have a great time...we want a full report !!!

Can't wait! :cool1:

Do you need help with anything?

Should we be there before 1 if we have items for the raffle/auction?

Did the book swap idea get cancelled? No biggie - just want to know if I should bring books to swap. DH would prefer I just give them away......

Kathy

Hi Kathy!

Linda and I will be getting there around noon to start figuring things out. I believe Jenn is also coming a bit early. I think we have everything just about covered for right now, but will let you know if we need help. Feel free to come a few minutes early if you have raffle items, but it's not entirely necessary.

Yes, we decided to scratch the book swap idea because we have so many other things going on. Get ready for a big raffle/auction!!!! :banana:

Hi Kathy!

Linda and I will be getting there around noon to start figuring things out. I believe Jenn is also coming a bit early. I think we have everything just about covered for right now, but will let you know if we need help. Feel free to come a few minutes early if you have raffle items, but it's not entirely necessary.

Yes, we decided to scratch the book swap idea because we have so many other things going on. Get ready for a big raffle/auction!!!! :banana:

Bringing the checkbook!

Hi Kathy!

Linda and I will be getting there around noon to start figuring things out. I believe Jenn is also coming a bit early. :

Yep, because I have some stuff to set up, I am planning on being there early, too. Shooting for noon, give or take 5 minutes. =)

Is there any information on the size of the Disney curio cabinet?

Will it fit in a sedan, or will you need a SUV/truck if you win the auction?

We might have more bids if more people are prepared to take it home.

I think I've had too much caffeine today. :rotfl:

Oooooooooooo love that curio cabinet!!!!

Kathy, your enthusiasm is infectious!! Keep it up! :)

Hey everybody!! :wave:

Only 3 more days til
NJ DISers get together for food and fun/games and shopping!!
all in support of Give Kids the World!! :cheer2::cheer2:

Don't forget your raffle items, and any item you can bring from the GKTW Wish Listhttp://www.givekidstheworld.com/help/wishlist.asp?m=help.
And don't forget your checkbooks!!! (We will give you a receipt for money donated)

We have the room from 1pm - 5pm. They will let us start setting up at 12:30. So if you have items for the auction, please try to arrive no later than about 12:45 or so.

And let's not forget the special challenge Nikki has offered up!! :cool1:
Raise $800 for GKTW and she will take a bite of a bagel and lox.
But for $1000 she will eat the WHOLE THING on the upcoming ABD trip to Disneyland. I heard a rumor we are already very, very, very close to $800 :rolleyes1- so the challenge is just $200 more!! :banana:

:woohoo::woohoo: WE CAN DO IT Jersey Boys and Girls!! :woohoo::woohoo:

Just made a fabulous activity and coloring book for the kids!!!! Very excited about it, I must admit.

-gasp- Linda!!! Now, now, no pushing these poor Jerzy DISers for fishy bagel money. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter