Nifty Fifty: The Great return of the Sauciers! - April 2022 TR

jrmint427

DIS Veteran
This room gets me everytime!!! I love how you walk in and everyone get so quiet! It is amazing
I was in awe when we walked in! I didn’t notice any other details in that room, I was too wrapped up with the storm troopers. I’ll have to look around more next time!
And we managed to scan in at 9:14! 1 minute to spare!
Phew! I was holding my breath wondering if you would make it! Perfect timing.
We lucked out with a table, able to grab the baby bell table as someone was leaving.
You always get the best tables!

suse66

When you wish upon a star, your dreams come true!
This was our cheat sheet for the day. We basically had 2 goals, get on Rise of Resistance AND ride Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway as it was new to us still!
I still haven't done MMRR!
Everything was moving great… They had this extended area open, but it was basically continually moving. But thenl we stopped and we noticed no new people behind us. I knew that wasn't a good sign.

At 7:25 already were announcing the ride was having delays. We had gotten to the outside switch back area. But we kept inching forward little by little. We joked that everytime there was an announcement we actually started to move forward.

We decided to wait it out. It was a little after 7:30, and we could have gotten out of line to so other things but we had other says as well.

Announcements at some point changed from delay to canceled. But we had inched closer and closer and gotten to the Space Back Side of Water.
So stressful!
This room gets me everytime!!! I love how you walk in and everyone get so quiet! It is amazing!
It's pretty amazing...we loved all the details!
I made a mobile order for Woody’s Lunchbox, once I knew we were going to make it on Rise, as we were getting hungry! But I ordered them as we were getting into the room with BB8 and wasn't completely paying attention to what I was doing and I .order totchos not the breakfast ones :( Which Morgan and I had been looking forward to. But I didn't realize it until we pick up our order. I didn't even know you could order the regular chili one in the AM. Boo. But I placed the order from 9:35 -10:05. As the time was inching farther and father out!
Those totchos look delicious!
Like I said earlier, these were the chili ones, so I was a little disapointed. But they were still good. Just not what I wanted.
What are the breakfast totchos like?

disneyAndi14

DIS Veteran
Oh my gosh, your wait was stressful for arise. I’m glad you stuck it out!
I love being close to the pilot dude on the transport ship!
I’m glad you enjoyed the MMRR it really is cute!
We had the breakfast tots, (well I did) for the first time and I really enjoyed these. I got the kids breakfast meal and it was perfect!
Andi loves the “pop tart” treats there.
I need to try the “adult lemonade” one of these times!

StarWarsMomofGirls!

DIS Veteran
Oh, I just love this! :) Disney Magic at it's best!!
Right?!? And the hardest to explain to people why you love Disney so much.

I was in awe when we walked in! I didn’t notice any other details in that room, I was too wrapped up with the storm troopers. I’ll have to look around more next time!
That room is the star of the ride!

So stressful!
We joked that the wait is Part of the Expierence. You are so happy to finally get on that it hightens the ride.

What are the breakfast totchos like?
So, they have "red eye" Gravy. It's a white gravy with breakfast sausage pieces and cheese. So good!

Oh my gosh, your wait was stressful for arise. I’m glad you stuck it out!
It is always stressful trying to decide to wait it out or not! It worked out, but if the ride was up and running I wonder how fast it would ahve been for us. We def didn't get as much done this morning as I wanted but it was fine.

kateandy08096

Mouseketeer
Hi Everyone!!! Sorry I have been MIA. There has been a lot of family stuff going on. But I am hoping to get back into a rythmn! Hopefully with a post today!

I was glad when the masks was gone at Disney for sure! Getting on the bus after a hot day was rough!

So, they were little boxes with pictures on them. I think they were the prizes they were giving out for the Flower and Garden Bee Hunt. They are the size of a sandwich.
Untitled

Well, at least we are in company!

I mean if you want!! The girls would put it to good use, for sure! I will DM you!

Ha! Coming up shortly (hopefully)

Thanks for following along!!! I am slightly annoyed. It seems like Southwest just doesn't have any direct flights anymore from Philly to Orlando! Who do you usually fly?

Thanks!!!

Welcome back. I am sorely behind on reading other trip reports! And my own, I just seem to have less time in the day. Not sure how?
I go often we have DVC so I'm usually flying frontier out of Philly or once in a blue moon spirit out of AC since we live in Cape May. If frontier is $50 rt I'm usually picking frontier first. We are actually going back down on Friday but driving since we are going for 3 weeks.

StarWarsMomofGirls!

DIS Veteran
Happy to read your HS day is going well!!
Thanks!

I go often we have DVC so I'm usually flying frontier out of Philly or once in a blue moon spirit out of AC since we live in Cape May. If frontier is $50 rt I'm usually picking frontier first. We are actually going back down on Friday but driving since we are going for 3 weeks.
We had some bad luck with Frontier! We talked about doing Spirit out of Atlantic City but we are in Voorhees, so we are so close to Philly it seems silly. It would have to be pretty cheep. But I might look now that Southwest is being meh.

Lucky you for going for 3 weeks!!!! Enjoy!

So glad you made it to your LL for MMRR. I would have been sweating that the whole time!
I really was too, but tried to play it cool. Ha!

Joy1127

Earning My Ears
Seems like DHS was off to a great start! Just a heads up for future trips genie plus/lightning lanes have the same grace periods fastpasses used to have 5 minutes early/up to 15 minutes late. We used those grace periods a couple times in april! lol