News Round Up 2020

I'm trying to figure out if I'm going to DVR this and call it my guilty pleasure of that week because I'm actually interested in this..or is that the being stuck at home talking lol. I did actually watch Passions when I was younger but never got into the Young and the Restless or the other more well-known long running ones. Would still be interesting watching how they became so popular.

I'm trying to figure out if I'm going to DVR this and call it my guilty pleasure of that week because I'm actually interested in this..or is that the being stuck at home talking lol. I did actually watch Passions when I was younger but never got into the Young and the Restless or the other more well-known long running ones. Would still be interesting watching how they became so popular.

I'm in the same boat. Haha. The only one I ever actually watched was All My Children, but I think, as you said, due to being stuk=ck at home I'm more interested in this than I normally would be.

News

Indiana Beach is confirmed to be reopening this year (at least that’s the plan). It was purchased by an individual (Gene Staples) that formed a holding company to make the purchase.
Also announced were plans for Retracking the Hoosier Hurricane, lots of general maintenance and painting around the property, maintaining it as a family park, season passes will be honored this year, and the aim is reopening in early July.

Dave Ramsey talks good on dvc.
He saids timeshares are bad people selling a bad product by Disney is in a whole different class than other timeshares. He doesn’t have it or any timeshare. With his money you don’t need a timeshare.
Was that on his show today or an article?

News

Indiana Beach is confirmed to be reopening this year (at least that’s the plan). It was purchased by an individual (Gene Staples) that formed a holding company to make the purchase.
Also announced were plans for Retracking the Hoosier Hurricane, lots of general maintenance and painting around the property, maintaining it as a family park, season passes will be honored this year, and the aim is reopening in early July.

Considering I've lost at least two vacations this year, I should repurpose the time/money to visit Indiana Beach and Knoebels this summer.

Given current events, a special on that “History of soap” would also be good. Plus it’s an interesting history. The first evidence we have of “soap” dates back to ~2,800 BC.

Also very important to modern day hygiene - it was when advertisment ng started in the 19th century that soap companies advertised to lower class that you should bath every day like the upper class. Prior to that people bathed very infrequently

Ok,sorry for tangent

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter