News Round Up 2020

I'm REALLY hoping this would be the long rumored Dr. Aphra series, but with mention of a different timeline, more than likely this may be a new character.

I read it would be over different timelines...so different characters & stories!

I have not read any of the Dr. Aphra comics but I am good with that but what I really want to see...

Ahsoka/Sabine (search for Ezra) arc
Qira, Maul & Enfys Nest arc
Young Leia (Millie Bobby Brown) & Holdo arc

it doesn't say but if the vehicles will need enough power to then drive themselves around vs just be passive on a line I would think it is more likely they would have the ability to have A/C vs the Disney model which is a more traditional gondola system

it doesn't say but if the vehicles will need enough power to then drive themselves around vs just be passive on a line I would think it is more likely they would have the ability to have A/C vs the Disney model which is a more traditional gondola system

Kind of a double in your face to Disney if so.

I think they’ve changed the format Disney World App. The map has been removed from the home page and the park hours are no longer on the app.

I’m not sure if it’s just me or if it’s a universal thing.

Florida treating wdw workers and lots of others very bad. Since March 15 Florida has only paid out 9’percent of the people that applied for unemployment. Started a thread on this on the community board.

Last edited:
Dave Ramsey talks good on dvc.
He saids timeshares are bad people selling a bad product by Disney is in a whole different class than other timeshares. He doesn’t have it or any timeshare. With his money you don’t need a timeshare.

That is interesting. So it goes over land and then can travel on land to your destination - a thought for our new post covid19 world - why not just stay in the gondola for your whole darn visit to the park. You get assigned a particular fully sanitized unit for your whole stay. Hop on at your hotel room door and travel to the gondola station then travel in the air to the park, disengage and travel on the ground to the attraction, then connect back up to a modified gondola type system to go thru the attraction. You'll lose some of that immersion of being in a boat going thru Pirates (for example), but you get to stay in you own bubble the whole time. I know, it's getting a bit too much like Wall-e...

Florida treating wdw workers and lots of others very bad. Since March 15 Florida has only paid out 9’percent of the people that applied for unemployment. Started a thread on this on the community board.

I know there have been huge issues with people in Florida being able to apply for and get approved for unemployment ... but I also know that they did a bulk filing for Cast Members so they didn't have to go through all the hastle of applying / trying to get approved. So I wonder if things are a bit better for cast members than the general population (still not a good situation overall)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter