News Round Up 2017

If you are going to Magic Kingdom tomorrow.... heads up!
OPTN reports that the Universal Cheer and Dance Association will be Coming to Magic Kingdom and will perform prior to tomorrow's Festival of Fantasy Parade.
Also a word of warning, after they perform in the pre-parade, they will be enjoying the park for the remainder of they day, so prepare accordingly.

http://www.orlandoparksnews.com/2017/11/universal-cheer-and-dance-association.html

well, yeah, it looks great on him ... I kinda feel like if I wore it I would more closely resemble a California Raisin

That costume could transform anyone. It's really well done. Can't wait for the movie. BP is probably my fave, since it's kinda more traditional sci fi than most comic books that stick to a more "graphic novel" (although, obviously I love that too) narrative. Or, I think that the BP world building is just plain the neatest.

News

Construction to begin on Orlando Airport intercity rail system

http://www.wdwinfo.com/news-stories...international-airports-intercity-rail-system/

In May, we took an Uber back to MCO. Our driver claimed to be a full time imangineer who just liked driving Uber on the weekends to pick up extra cash and meet different people. He explained that Disney was working with the city of Orlando on a way to expand the monorail all the way to MCO. He claimed US was begging to be let in on the system. My husband listened wide-eyed as he took it all in while my eyes were internally rolling. Upon arriving at MCO, DH listened to my explanation of how Disney bus drivers and Uber drivers aren’t the most reliable sources and have been known to bend the truth. Also, that Disney can’t even maintain its current monorail and they certainly weren’t going to incur that massive cost.

Well, I’m certianly wondering now if I’ll have to eat my words.. still seems far fetched but who knows?

In May, we took an Uber back to MCO. Our driver claimed to be a full time imangineer who just liked driving Uber on the weekends to pick up extra cash and meet different people. He explained that Disney was working with the city of Orlando on a way to expand the monorail all the way to MCO. He claimed US was begging to be let in on the system. My husband listened wide-eyed as he took it all in while my eyes were internally rolling. Upon arriving at MCO, DH listened to my explanation of how Disney bus drivers and Uber drivers aren’t the most reliable sources and have been known to bend the truth. Also, that Disney can’t even maintain its current monorail and they certainly weren’t going to incur that massive cost.

Well, I’m certianly wondering now if I’ll have to eat my words.. still seems far fetched but who knows?
I believe at one point there was a plan for rail to connect to WDW but that’s not happening at the moment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!