New White Castle Orlando

You kids are so funny! :rotfl2:

I was born and raised in Ohio. Roots still run deep there - have been back often.

And apparently White Castle's first location was in Ohio and is still headquartered in Ohio. And couldn't get very far for such a long time.

Now if you were to mention Skyline Chili, for example, the world would beat a path to your door. A Three Way with a little Tabasco is <chef's kiss> OH SO GOOD! Washed down with some Little Kings Cream Ale and Graeter's Ice Cream then I would be weak and easy to fool. But I'm not. Cuz WC's not.

But carry on with your Krystal wannabee's. Krystal took an idea and made it better. ::yes::

Bama Ed

PS - hey weren't some of you the same guys along with Mike carrying on about Scrapple? 'Nuff said .... :rolleyes:

PPS - and while Orlando has opened its first White Castle location:

Used "Kississimmee" in the Search

Krystal already has THREE locations in the Orlando area (due to surging demand I'm sure).

https://locations.krystal.com/search?q=kississimmee

This is SEC territory where it "Just Means More".

i

Bobs Big Boy dislikes this LOL :)

It sounds like you guys are trying to convince YOURSELVES about WC rather than me. But please continue ....

giphy.gif

.... and I'll watch. popcorn:: There's something out there for everyone to enjoy.

Bama Ed

PS - word has it that Krystals uses pickles that are grown on a secret pickle farm .....

Last edited:
I've been told that before many times, but usually for things more severe than snack cake and slider preferences o_O
LOL
Fully intended in joking manner, I promise.

I think we have found a new item for us all to use to derail threads that get too out of hand. Instead of cookies we can compare White Castle to Krystals.

I googled White Castle vs Krystal:

"However, the mainstay dishes, the burgers, are very different. What makes White Castle special is the fact that its burgers are steamed and have a uniquely soggy texture, while Krystal is a miniature version of a traditional burger."

Soggy texture? :scared: :confused3

Soggy burger is like a crispy banana. Just don't match.

Haven't had White Castle, in my area Krystal is king. Then it closed. Reopened year later. Closed again. Now reopened in new location. Been robbed twice...
Moist, not soggy.

Krystal is a bit dry.

As my friends in Chicago know, the best time to eat White Castles is when you are drunk and the bars have closed. 🍻

White Castles taste really good when you have the 2 AM muchies.

Not so good for lunch. ;)

We had WC open in Jax a week or so ago. The line was miles long, up the highway. Glad I decided not to make the trip that particular day. 😅
I absolutely DO plan on getting to it soon. Love some White Castle!

1) I experienced WHITE CASTLE at the age of 10.
2) Burgers were great, but Birch Beer was (at that time ) strange.
3) Got to re-visit WHITE CASTLE, about 15-minutes from home..
4) GOOD BYE MIickey-D, Wendy's, and Burger King!!!
5) BUY THEM "BY THE SACK".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!