New Signature Banners for the community!

Please! I took the image of each resort directly from DVC's website and just made it into a banner.

• Go to "Account" by clicking your username on the top right.
    • (Tip, Right-click your username and open in new tab or window)
  • On the left side, click the "Signature Category"
  • To the right, you will see a text field.
  • Go back to the list of banners on this thread and right-click the banner you want.
    • Click "Copy Image Address" or whatever sounds similar
  • Go back to the tab where you're editing your signature field.
    • On the formatting ribbon, click the button that looks like a picture (in between the link symbol and the happy face symbol)
    • Paste the image address
  • To put in more banners, you'll have to repeat the last two steps.
  • Click "Save" when you're done!
thanks so much! these look fantastic!

SSR1b.jpgVGF1b.jpg

I wish you could just drop images into your signature.

Attachments

• OKW1b.jpg
    OKW1b.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 4,098
Last edited:

Why am I just seeing light little pictures with red X's through them, in your post, and some other posts too. I want to see the new signatures.

I uploaded them on disboards directly, I'm not sure what happened to them. I think they moved to a different server recently so maybe that's it? Here's the reupload.

EDIT: Here is the link to the album where you can just grab whichever one you want (Imgur):
DmquHZT.png

dILycLK.png

1XGOQg7.png

WKaULVy.png

5MYKxiq.png

RyXvPmO.png

6MALFm2.png

H917hEb.png

1KhYcp2.png
nunNzid.png
uUjljiv.png
GrmgeeV.png
xnmVJ3i.png
63nVsEg.png
nOq89Qg.png
ig474yB.png

Last edited:

Hmm... I'm not entirely sure what's going on. I uploaded the banners to imgur so disboard is no longer hosting them but I'm still seeing some broken image links.

There's something going on with the new forum host. There are a number of reports of people randomly getting the "forum closed" screen across multiple browser platforms (at an increasing rate) and now more and more signature images are disappearing. Mine is showing the red X's, even though the images still show when I go to edit my sig. Seems your imgur link doesn't play well with them either.

image1.png

There's something going on with the new forum host. There are a number of reports of people randomly getting the "forum closed" screen across multiple browser platforms (at an increasing rate) and now more and more signature images are disappearing. Mine is showing the red X's, even though the images still show when I go to edit my sig. Seems your imgur link doesn't play well with them either.

View attachment 679626
Same with my signature. I ended up deleting the images.

I figured there would be bugs moving from one server to another. Hopefully the more major issues others are experiencing will be fixed in short order.

Signature Banner images seem to be working for me now but only when logged in. Tried opening this page in Incognito and no signatures displayed at all, for anyone. Not sure if that is a function on the site itself, that one would need to be logged in to see signatures in general. The imgur images are all working though.

Hrmm for some reason it's not letting me link the signature images through the imgur website. I managed to get Riviera to work because it was hosted directly on the disboards site but cant get the other ones =/ any advice?

Nevermind, figured it out right after, thanks for the work you did on these banners! :)

Last edited:
I’m able to read it on my iphone. I feel like most people especially on these boards will be able to recognize each one based on the image even without the text and the smaller text fits more nicely IMO but thats just me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter