New Menus????

those of you who are disappointed - are you telling those who can do something? i dont know who you would email or on the ship maybe the head server guy

i think if you aren't liking the new menu you have to tell someone or else how would they know

If you have an issue with anything on the ship, you can note it on your comment card (they specifically ask about each menu), you can write in comments, you can write a letter while you are sailing and either put it in the comment box or give it to guest services. When you get home, you can write to guest relations in Celebration, FL.

Yes, you can tell the head server, but you'd do better to talk with the dining room manager or food service manager.

We are getting on the Magic this Saturday. I will try to remember to take pictures of each of the menu's and post them when we get back. I tried asking for the menu's on our cruise in Oct, but our head server told me that they don't give those out. Maybe this time i'll ask guest services and see what they say. It would be great to have the actual menu's to scan in and post.

GS will give you copies of the menus if you ask or your head server can give you print outs of what they have in their folder that lists the ingredients. If you make this request the first night they will get it to you before the end of the cruise.

I just sailed on the Wonder this past weekend, and I have to say, I was also disappointed in the dining this time. It just didn't seem up to par as in past cruises I've done with Disney. Even our service team in the dining room was very poor - our drink glasses were empty most of the time and we were still waiting on our dessert in Triton's at 10:15pm. We almost missed the Pirate fireworks because they were so slow.

Palo's was excellent, as usual, and the service was phenominal!

Do you remember who your servers were? We had a similar experience a couple of cruises ago and were very disappointed. Just wondering if if could be the same guy because every other cruise has been just about perfect!

GS will give you copies of the menus if you ask or your head server can give you print outs of what they have in their folder that lists the ingredients. If you make this request the first night they will get it to you before the end of the cruise.

Can't wait to see someone's posting of the new menus! And I did not know that you can get menu copies at GS. Wonderful souvenir and also to show to friends to encourage them to sail with The Mouse!

All three of our cruises (two four nights, 12 night Med) our servers have been excellent. If our servers weren't working out I think I would def ask to have my table switched. Has anyone else had an experience with this -- having their table switched?

I can tell you what I enjoyed.
The embarkation buffett was the same.
Parrott Cay- the rib-eye is still on the menu and that's what I got.
The chilled mango soup is still there and still very good.
Sorry I can't remember more about PC- I guess I was too excited to be on vacation.
Broiled salmon and grilled chicken is on the menu every night.

Triton's lunch is the same.

For dinner at Triton's-
Appetizer- a new Duck Confit- very good if you like duck
Salad- a new citrus salad with oranges and avacodo and a citrus dressing. Very light and very good
Entree- Sea Bass over mashed potatoes with small pieces of onionand zuchinni with a blackberry sauce- YUMMO!! Best dish of the cruise.
Dessert- sampler plate of choc mousse and 2 others I can't remember- all very good.

AP-
Butternut Squash soup is still there and still de-lish!!
Entree- A new dish that is a short rib over mash potatoes. Very good and fork tender. Men ask for 2 ribs. Very meaty but you need 2.
Dessert was again a sampler of 3 desserts that were wonderful.

Sorry I can't remember all the details, but like I said, if you like good food, you will enjoy the new menus.
This was our 5th cruise.

Thanks so much. The sea bass sounds very, very good.
Looking forward to the new menus in June.

If there is room then they can switch you... don't feel bad about it...

I was hoping they had a lighter menu for those who do a Low Carb Way of eating..

I am sure they all offer steaks and seafood!

Just curious if the steak was also still available under "Lighter Fare" along with the chicken and salmon.

The Lighter Fare item are now noted by a Mickey Head with a chef hat on the regular menu.
The cruise line logo is the new notation for "Guest's Favorites".
That's funny because the guest's favorites were the new dishes.:)

Wow I really thought someone would have posted the menus by now.
I just got off the Wonder this morning and assumed someone else would have posted by now. I took a few pics of the menus but nothing spectacular. Each restaurant now offers a 'Sweet Temptations' dessert trio which is really fun.

I really loved the s'mores cake at Parrot Cay

Here are the few pics I have:

Animator's Dessert:

Wonder298.jpg

Parrot Cay:

Wonder352.jpg

Wonder353.jpg

Wonder371.jpg

Triton's

Wonder684.jpg

Wonder685.jpg

Wonder686.jpg

Pirate Menu

Wonder481.jpg

Desserts in Galley

Wonder623.jpg

Wonder624.jpg

I know it's not much, sorry. Hopefully someone will come along with more info

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter