New Menus????

I think the new menus started this weekend which means we wont see them before Friday right?

It will be Saturday before anyone gets off the Magic with all 7...hopefully.

I asked and was given actual the menus on the Panama Canal cruise. I have all 15 nights. I need to find a way to scan them to share. Including the heavy embossed AP menu holder.

Pj

I have not done this, but I read on poster on a recent TR say that she got the menus by asking at guest services desk (I think she told them she wanted them for her scrapbook). They gave her photocopies of the menus which she posted.

I've not been on Disney yet, but on each of the other 7 cruises I've been on they had paper copies of all menus to give out. Otherwise I'll take pictures and post ASAP. I'm on the 3/29. Hopefully we'll get them sooner and I'll be off the hook! That would save me some money for internet anyway.

I wish I knew this for my cruise. I never knew I could just ask for copies at Guest Services. So cool! I have to remember this for my TA.

I just got off the Wonder on Sunday and this was my 3rd Disney cruise. I though the food this time was very disappointing with the exception of Palo. I did not have a single thing that I enjoyed. I let them know it on my survey too. The cutbacks are obvious.

Just got off...The new menus are wonderful. Definitely kicked up a notch. The new Sea Bass entree at Triton's was to die for. Don't remember specific items but I didn't have anything that wasn't "Wonder"ful. Of course, not all people will agree...:)

I just got off the Wonder on Sunday and this was my 3rd Disney cruise. I though the food this time was very disappointing with the exception of Palo. I did not have a single thing that I enjoyed. I let them know it on my survey too. The cutbacks are obvious.

Well I'm going with the optimistic view.

I told you not everybody would like the new menus. The quality of the new menus, IMHO, is surpassing to the old. I enjoy good high quality restaurants. I guess I am a foodie. I love good food. If you enjoy good food, you will enjoy the new menus. If not, go get a hot dog or chix fingers with fries. I don't remember before, but in AP and Triton's, they now have a dessert sampler with 3 smaller versions of desserts for people who can't make up their mind, or want a taste of several.

So what is on the new menus?!?

I told you not everybody would like the new menus. The quality of the new menus, IMHO, is surpassing to the old. I enjoy good high quality restaurants. I guess I am a foodie. I love good food. If you enjoy good food, you will enjoy the new menus. If not, go get a hot dog or chix fingers with fries. I don't remember before, but in AP and Triton's, they now have a dessert sampler with 3 smaller versions of desserts for people who can't make up their mind, or want a taste of several.

I think I love you.

More details please.

What are some of the seafood selections?

<

I can tell you what I enjoyed.
The embarkation buffett was the same.
Parrott Cay- the rib-eye is still on the menu and that's what I got.
The chilled mango soup is still there and still very good.
Sorry I can't remember more about PC- I guess I was too excited to be on vacation.
Broiled salmon and grilled chicken is on the menu every night.

Triton's lunch is the same.

For dinner at Triton's-
Appetizer- a new Duck Confit- very good if you like duck
Salad- a new citrus salad with oranges and avacodo and a citrus dressing. Very light and very good
Entree- Sea Bass over mashed potatoes with small pieces of onionand zuchinni with a blackberry sauce- YUMMO!! Best dish of the cruise.
Dessert- sampler plate of choc mousse and 2 others I can't remember- all very good.

AP-
Butternut Squash soup is still there and still de-lish!!
Entree- A new dish that is a short rib over mash potatoes. Very good and fork tender. Men ask for 2 ribs. Very meaty but you need 2.
Dessert was again a sampler of 3 desserts that were wonderful.

Sorry I can't remember all the details, but like I said, if you like good food, you will enjoy the new menus.
This was our 5th cruise.

I just sailed on the Wonder this past weekend, and I have to say, I was also disappointed in the dining this time. It just didn't seem up to par as in past cruises I've done with Disney. Even our service team in the dining room was very poor - our drink glasses were empty most of the time and we were still waiting on our dessert in Triton's at 10:15pm. We almost missed the Pirate fireworks because they were so slow.

Palo's was excellent, as usual, and the service was phenominal!

those of you who are disappointed - are you telling those who can do something? i dont know who you would email or on the ship maybe the head server guy

i think if you aren't liking the new menu you have to tell someone or else how would they know

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter