New Magic Kingdom Attraction To Replace Lion King

Hi everyone, I am back. Gee, DVC I go away for a week and you turn into Eisner. Does that mean you are on my and the Captain's side now?

This thread is ten days old!!!!

Welcome back!! It's good to hear from you. :) The poor Captain has been fighting all alone. He's missed you. Him and the Pirate reminds me of the donut guy. They meet each oter coming and going.

Read some of the more recent threads. It's really good stuff, although there is an undercurrent about being banished to the dreaded (death for sure) Debate Board!! Post anyway. I'd really like to know what you think!! And if the powers that be don't agree... well... I guess... I'll see on the debate board!!! ;)

Landbaron, you've been talking to Another Voice too much lately, your starting to use those fruit, nut and/or flake California terms. :bounce: :bounce:

Come on, your from Chicago, Use real words like Deez and Doze.

:bounce:
Please don't Ban me Sarangel. The way the economy is going I may be one of you sooner rather then later. All I have to do is make sure I live in a Class C power zone, then they can never black me out. :crazy: :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter