New Items 12-07!!!!! New Sweater! and more!! (Merged)

Bugdozer

<font color=royal blue>One day at a time.<br>Yeste
[New items** listed below will be available when the game opens on 12/7/07
In Emporium Specials...

Get the **2007 Holiday Ornament Goofy Pin! It's the 2nd Pin in the 2007 Holiday Ornament series! Collect all 5!

Warm up for the holiday in this **Mickey Blue Sweater and matching **Mickey Blue Beanie!
**Minnie Beanie Red
**Minnie Sweater Red
In the Emporium...

The **Flat Mint Block Green is a sweet treat!
**Standing Mint Block Green
In the Gingerbread section of the Emporium...

Get the **Gingerbread Wall with Window!
**Gingerbread Roof Corner Block
**Gingerbread Roof Steeple Block
In It's a Small World Imports Specials...

Get the **Candy Cane Yellow!
**Toy Soldier Green
**Pink Holiday Wreath
**Stack of Presents

Man looks like break the bank tomorrow!!

Bug

• poohluv2u

DIS Veteran
    I sure hope they are not limiting the mickey sweater to only the boys, while minnie is for girls. I like Mickey a whole lot more than Minnie.

ihavewaycutecats

♪♫♪Today was a fairytale, I wore a dress, you wore
    oh no! i think i just found a hole in my vmk pocket! lol. Toooo...much.....stuff.... too.....buy. Credit overload.

aengus

<font color=blue>Official Head VMK Cheerleader!</f
    egad they are going to make us broke ROFL

wish I traded more green soldiers for credits now ROFL

• Bugdozer

<font color=royal blue>One day at a time.<br>Yeste
    I sure hope they are not limiting the mickey sweater to only the boys, while minnie is for girls. I like Mickey a whole lot more than Minnie.
    Some reason I have a feeling it may be boy and girl only ...

ihavewaycutecats

♪♫♪Today was a fairytale, I wore a dress, you wore
    lol, i was broke after halloween, i haven't been able to keep up with all the new things vmk is releasing. Um...may i take out a loan plz, yavn?

• Talons

DIS Veteran
    VMK has blown us all away these past 2 months with such amazing releases, so I would just like to say WAY TO BE VMK - you have truely outdone yourselves!

SorcererDonald16

DIS Veteran
    As someone who has a grand total of 1,090 credits in the VMK bank and still hasn't bought a single piece of gingerbread house, tomorrow is going to stink majorly! :eek: I forsee myself playing Mansion all day until my eyes cross. Stupid finals and papers keeping me from my regular credit earning. *groans*

But, I must say I love the new stuff! :goodvibes I too am hoping the red is for boys also and the blue is for girls also. I never was a fan of Minnie. :confused3 Excited for the return of the green soldier! All I had was 2 that I bought during December 2005. Now if they would just release the yellow soldier as a prize again, we toy soldier fans would be in business! :yay:

Resident_Pixie

Spreading Pixie Dust throughout the Kingdom
    I guess we all know what the staff was busy doing when there were so many complaints about no new items....:rolleyes:

Happy VMK Holidays for us all!party:

Must earn more credits:surfweb:

cteddiesgirl

<font color=deeppink>Not invisible to the Tag Fair
    Love all the new stuff!

I too hope that the sweaters are unisex. But, I agree with Bug that they may not be. :(

Goofy_Bob

"Shared Pain is lessened; shared joy is increased.
    OMG I love this stuff - and the GOOFY PIN IS AWESOME!!!

Oh, but gwarsh, I hope the sweaters are omni-gendered! Please oh please VMK let me buy both colors! I prefer the blue, actually, but there are times I'd like to wear red (like when I'm wearing my Green Santa ("St. Patrick's Day") Hat. A red sweater would go perfect with that. :upsidedow

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates