New Items 12-07!!!!! New Sweater! and more!! (Merged)

Bugdozer

<font color=royal blue>One day at a time.<br>Yeste
[New items** listed below will be available when the game opens on 12/7/07
In Emporium Specials...
EventInfo-2007-12-07-HolidayGoofyPin.jpg

Get the **2007 Holiday Ornament Goofy Pin! It's the 2nd Pin in the 2007 Holiday Ornament series! Collect all 5!
EventInfo-2007-12-07-MickeySBlue.jpg

Warm up for the holiday in this **Mickey Blue Sweater and matching **Mickey Blue Beanie!
**Minnie Beanie Red
**Minnie Sweater Red
In the Emporium...
EventInfo-2007-12-07-FMintGreen.jpg

The **Flat Mint Block Green is a sweet treat!
**Standing Mint Block Green
In the Gingerbread section of the Emporium...
EventInfo-2007-12-07-GingerWallWin.jpg

Get the **Gingerbread Wall with Window!
**Gingerbread Roof Corner Block
**Gingerbread Roof Steeple Block
In It's a Small World Imports Specials...
EventInfo-2007-12-07-CCYellow.jpg

Get the **Candy Cane Yellow!
**Toy Soldier Green
**Pink Holiday Wreath
**Stack of Presents

Man looks like break the bank tomorrow!!

Bug

I sure hope they are not limiting the mickey sweater to only the boys, while minnie is for girls. I like Mickey a whole lot more than Minnie.

oh no! i think i just found a hole in my vmk pocket! lol. Toooo...much.....stuff.... too.....buy. Credit overload.

egad they are going to make us broke ROFL

wish I traded more green soldiers for credits now ROFL

I sure hope they are not limiting the mickey sweater to only the boys, while minnie is for girls. I like Mickey a whole lot more than Minnie.

Some reason I have a feeling it may be boy and girl only ...

lol, i was broke after halloween, i haven't been able to keep up with all the new things vmk is releasing. Um...may i take out a loan plz, yavn?

VMK has blown us all away these past 2 months with such amazing releases, so I would just like to say WAY TO BE VMK - you have truely outdone yourselves!

As someone who has a grand total of 1,090 credits in the VMK bank and still hasn't bought a single piece of gingerbread house, tomorrow is going to stink majorly! :eek: I forsee myself playing Mansion all day until my eyes cross. Stupid finals and papers keeping me from my regular credit earning. *groans*

But, I must say I love the new stuff! :goodvibes I too am hoping the red is for boys also and the blue is for girls also. I never was a fan of Minnie. :confused3 Excited for the return of the green soldier! All I had was 2 that I bought during December 2005. Now if they would just release the yellow soldier as a prize again, we toy soldier fans would be in business! :yay:

I guess we all know what the staff was busy doing when there were so many complaints about no new items....:rolleyes:

Happy VMK Holidays for us all!party:

Must earn more credits:surfweb:

Love all the new stuff!

I too hope that the sweaters are unisex. But, I agree with Bug that they may not be. :(

OMG I love this stuff - and the GOOFY PIN IS AWESOME!!!

Oh, but gwarsh, I hope the sweaters are omni-gendered! Please oh please VMK let me buy both colors! I prefer the blue, actually, but there are times I'd like to wear red (like when I'm wearing my Green Santa ("St. Patrick's Day") Hat. A red sweater would go perfect with that. :upsidedow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!