New Items 12-07!!!!! New Sweater! and more!! (Merged)

Wowza! Vmk, just when I think you can't out do yourself with goodies, you prove me wrong! Thank you for such wonderful goodies as always!:hug:

BUT OMG! I'm already broker than glass near an opera singer. :lmao: And to think I haven't even bought a reindeer hat yet!:eek: :laughing:

Watch out Ned I'm coming to crash every single one of your boats tomorrow!:rotfl2:

OMG... Wow!! I love all the new items! Totally awesome! I love the Sweaters... they are totally COOL!! I also do hope that they will be for both
boys and girls...But my son and I both agree when we just looking at the newsletter that they won't be! I like Minnie...but Mickey is my favorite!

I love all the new Disney items vmk...THANK YOU so much for bring more Disney items inot the game!!!!! :love: :thumbsup2

Love the pins for this month again...totally COOL!! :woohoo:

And more Gingerbread peices...wow...love it all! Oh man... I hear the cash resgister jsut going thru the roof! I did save up for Christmas... but...wow
I never realized or thought we would get so much new and fantastic items this month!!

I would also like to say THANK YOU VMK!! Yavn and Staff... you all have done a fantastic job and have really out done yourselves!!! Thank You love all the new stuff!!!!! :love: :yay:

Hmm, if Disney wanted to make some big bucks, they would have a new movie rewards.

1000 points for 100000 credits.

Hey VMK, how about a quest over the weekend with a 10k prize? :)

oh dear! i love all the new stuff can't wait until i can get it! hmm, i think vmk staff needs to give us credit cards for the holidays. i'll pay them back later...;) (either that or i'm going to have to take out a second mortgage on my gingerbread house) :lmao:
those sweaters are awesome! i'm really agreeing with PirateBell. THANK YOU VMK for briging cool stuff back! vmk has been so much more worthwhile this month!! they have restored my faith in vmk fun!:lmao:

BUT OMG! I'm already broker than glass near an opera singer. :lmao: And to think I haven't even bought a reindeer hat yet!:eek: :laughing:

Watch out Ned I'm coming to crash every single one of your boats tomorrow!:rotfl2:

:rotfl: :rotfl: Hilarious! I thought I was doing well, playing Mansion a ton to build my credits back up. I guess I'll have to play every second I can this month to be able to buy everything that I want. Too bad I can't sell back my Narnia shield/Pirates junk to make a few more credits. I wish there was an after-hours game that paid out well...like Yeti used to. Man I miss that 500 credit level...

:rotfl: :rotfl: Hilarious! I thought I was doing well, playing Mansion a ton to build my credits back up. I guess I'll have to play every second I can this month to be able to buy everything that I want. Too bad I can't sell back my Narnia shield/Pirates junk to make a few more credits. I wish there was an after-hours game that paid out well...like Yeti used to. Man I miss that 500 credit level...

I totally agree with ya... I certainly miss not having Yeti to be able to play after hours to build up our credits. And it was a game I actually could play to earn my credits!

Oh... well... Yup.... I too.will be in line crashing Ned to keep our credits going.

And we were talking yesterday about how we'd like some windows and corner roof pieces! Of course now I have to deconstruct my houses once again....!
I only did that about four or five times yesterday.:rotfl:
Nothing like playing houses all over again.;)
Kim

WOW. i cant wait, those sweaters look adorable! Sadly i have school, then i friends house, so i guess these fine items will have to wait until saturday >.< i have only about 3,000 credits left, after spending alot on gingerbread >.<.

As someone who has a grand total of 1,090 credits in the VMK bank and still hasn't bought a single piece of gingerbread house, tomorrow is going to stink majorly! :eek: I forsee myself playing Mansion all day until my eyes cross. Stupid finals and papers keeping me from my regular credit earning. *groans*

But, I must say I love the new stuff! :goodvibes I too am hoping the red is for boys also and the blue is for girls also. I never was a fan of Minnie. :confused3 Excited for the return of the green soldier! All I had was 2 that I bought during December 2005. Now if they would just release the yellow soldier as a prize again, we toy soldier fans would be in business! :yay:

I'll be right there with ya in Mansion all day, I can't believe how quick this game broke my piggy bank full of credits lol.

More cool stuff, thank you VMK!! :cool1: but the mansion has REALLY been lagging this week with so many playing for credits, lol

Hello:),

I know that the items that are on sale today are in the newsletter but I figured I would make a new post with the pics and prices:cloud9: .
I am logging in right now so I will post pretty pics as soon as I upload them:thumbsup2
Ohh I can't wait to get a hold of it all..it's all so cute...going to go broke yet..opps I already have:lmao: .

Hugs,
Dianne:santa:

**Edit**
Prices:
Emporium

Pin:500c
Sweater beanie(minnie) although I am sure Mickey is the same hehe:1,000
Sweater:500c
Flat mint block green-250c
Gingerbread roof corner-100c
Gingerbread roof steeple 100c
Gingerbread wall with window-500c
Yellow candycane-500c
Pink Wreath-300
Stack of Presents-100!! awesome:)
Green soldier- 500c

Here I am with my pics

New pin:

Minnie sweater beanie:

Minnie sweater:

Flat green mint:

Gingerbread roof corner:

Gingerbread roof steeple:

Gingerbread window:

Yellow candycane:

Pink wreath:

Presents:

Green soldier:

Sorry it took so long my comp is still asleep this morning:rotfl:

Did I read that right? It's half of what it was last year?!

Lol yeah I saw that..I was like wow half price this year..Also the stack of presents are 100c this year..in the past they have been 250c:scared1:..I am going to have to stock up on those:cloud9:

Hugs,

Lol yeah I saw that..I was like wow half price this year..Also the stack of presents are 100c this year..in the past they have been 500c:scared1:..I am going to have to stock up on those:cloud9:

Hugs,

I thought that presents were 250 in previous years?

VMK must be taking pitty on us. When do they actually lower the prices for the year before items.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter