New FD Bounceback is out

Can anyone tell me what the current bounce back offer is? I know the FD BB ended 10/31, but I'm curious if there is another offer and if so what it is. Thanks!!

From another post...

Some info from a friend who called today:

Jan 1-4. 8-12, 16-19, 22-26, 29-Feb 2, Feb 5-8. Feb 12-16. 20-23. 26-March 2, March 5-9, March 12-16, 19-23. 26-30. April 2-6 April 21-May 25, May 29-June 30. July 5 -Aug 31, Sept 4-30, Dec 8-23 30% Deluxe, no villas on mono, no 3bdr. Poly studio OK. 25% Moderate including POFQ! No campsites. 20% Value not LM, Deals on specific dates only.

So, pretty much like last year

We are here now, staying at Port Orleans French Quarter. Apparently they are not putting brochures in the rooms anymore. I asked several different cast members because I couldn't believe it. Hahaha. But apparently, according to them, they have stopped publishing the brochure.

Just wanted to know if anyone has seen a brochure in any of the rooms for the new room only bb offer?

We are here now, staying at Port Orleans French Quarter. Apparently they are not putting brochures in the rooms anymore. I asked several different cast members because I couldn't believe it. Hahaha. But apparently, according to them, they have stopped publishing the brochure.

Just wanted to know if anyone has seen a brochure in any of the rooms for the new room only bb offer?

We booked the free dining bounceback in September. It was not a brochure, but a large card that was in the resort info packet in the room.

We booked the free dining bounceback in September. It was not a brochure, but a large card that was in the resort info packet in the room.
Apparently they have discontinued even most of the info packet...they only thing we got (and had to ask for that) was the small brochure with park hours...so no cards about bb offers.

We got the whole packet and the bounceback at AllStarSports Halloween weekend.

Apparently they have discontinued even most of the info packet...they only thing we got (and had to ask for that) was the small brochure with park hours...so no cards about bb offers.

Who did you ask? These have been placed by housekeeping in the past. The front desk or guest services doesn't have them. And these packets have never included park hours info, that you did have to get in the lobby.

Who did you ask? These have been placed by housekeeping in the past. The front desk or guest services doesn't have them. And these packets have never included park hours info, that you did have to get in the lobby.
We talked to the concierge desk, front lobby people, plus the managers in the front lobby and housekeeping. They all claim that there are no more brochures for the bounce-back offers. And also that they have now removed all the information packets that contain things like Taxi Driver numbers and Church service hours at cetera. There is nothing left in the room when you first check in except the Bible in the nightstand.

We talked to the concierge desk, front lobby people, plus the managers in the front lobby and housekeeping. They all claim that there are no more brochures for the bounce-back offers. And also that they have now removed all the information packets that contain things like Taxi Driver numbers and Church service hours at cetera. There is nothing left in the room when you first check in except the Bible in the nightstand.

Wow, that's really sad. Thanks for the info. Will be interesting to see if other resorts do the same. Wonder if they're planning to discontinue bounceback offers or if they'll go back to putting them on the TV info screens.

I visited in September and booked a bounceback for 12/8-12/22/17 at CSR with free dining. We are now debating only going for one week instead of two. Has anyone had luck reducing the reservation days without losing free dining?

I was at Pop mid-November and the BB information was on the page just inside the front cover of the small information brochure that was in the room. It definitely looked different than the one when I was there a year ago. Perhaps they are phasing them out and some resorts still have them?

We are at the Grand Florida right now and there is still the folder full of information about the resort services and things like that. But there isn't a bounce back offer published in the booklet that is in the folder. The booklet is no longer called Be Our Guest. It is called "Your Take-Along Guide to the Magic" and has information about the parks and other things available at WDW.

I visited in September and booked a bounceback for 12/8-12/22/17 at CSR with free dining. We are now debating only going for one week instead of two. Has anyone had luck reducing the reservation days without losing free dining?
Just make sure you call the bounceback number to revise-DONT call the reservation number. You shouldn't have any trouble. I've modified many times.

We are at the Grand Florida right now and there is still the folder full of information about the resort services and things like that. But there isn't a bounce back offer published in the booklet that is in the folder. The booklet is no longer called Be Our Guest. It is called "Your Take-Along Guide to the Magic" and has information about the parks and other things available at WDW.
When I asked about it at the front desk, they had Housekeeping bring over a copyof this little booklet...nothing about BB offers. We did call the number and booked a room-only basic package for late September next year, We're not sure we'll keep it, but wanted to get something on the books, so if nothing better comes along (special offer wise, I mean) we'll do this one. We would really prefer to come when the weather is not so warm, but even this vacation (Nov 27 - Dec 3) was plenty warm some days - the kind of warm you have to peel off your clothes cause they are sticking to you...o_O

If there is no info in the room what is the extension you can call to see if there is a bounce back (my friend is staying at the contemporary this Wednesday)

If there is no info in the room what is the extension you can call to see if there is a bounce back (my friend is staying at the contemporary this Wednesday)

8844 is the extension to call.

Bounceback offer right now is room only discount.

8844 is the extension to call.

Bounceback offer right now is room only discount.
But when you book it, they told me it's best to book as a "basic package" so that if you want to add dining or tickets later you can without a hassle.

When I asked about it at the front desk, they had Housekeeping bring over a copyof this little booklet...nothing about BB offers. We did call the number and booked a room-only basic package for late September next year, We're not sure we'll keep it, but wanted to get something on the books, so if nothing better comes along (special offer wise, I mean) we'll do this one. We would really prefer to come when the weather is not so warm, but even this vacation (Nov 27 - Dec 3) was plenty warm some days - the kind of warm you have to peel off your clothes cause they are sticking to you...o_O

I also booked the BB, and booked for December. 4 years ago we were there November 27 through December 5 and it was COLD, it did not warm up until the day we left. I blamed it on my DH, who was with us, because I have been twice since and it was nice and warm. I hope a few more discounts appear, I am not thrilled with the dates of the BB.

This is on the inside cover of the "Take-Along Guide to the Magic" booklet that was in both our resort rooms last week. (at POR and Polynesian). I booked two stays in 2017 using this code, and got the exact rooms and dates I wanted.

Hope this helps! :)

IMG_0088.JPG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter