New FD Bounceback is out

smitch425

DIS Veteran
The 2017 Free Dining bounceback for current WDW resort guests is out, and very odd dates...
Dates are ...
5/30-6/6/17
6/30-7/5/17
8/11-9/9/17
12/8-12/20/17

Offer appears to end 9/30/16, but reports indicate offer goes through 10/31

Could this mean the end of public free dining?

image.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm excited! Thanks for posting! :banana:

Why do you think it might mean the end of public free dining though?
The bounceback offer has never been this expansive. Hopefully since much of Sept is still not included, it will come at a later date, but this offer is extremely different than the usual FD bounceback.

ETA: School fall breaks have also really affected the fall crowd levels. October last year felt more crowded than this June to me.

Last edited:
And no values offered. That is bad news for me.:guilty: We are going in November and I was hoping for a BB, but next year my family will have 6 officially on the books. Way too expensive for us to do 2 rooms at a mod or deluxe or a 1-2 bedroom villa; we need 2 value rooms or a family suite.:grouphug:

And no values offered. That is bad news for me.:guilty: We are going in November and I was hoping for a BB, but next year my family will have 6 officially on the books. Way too expensive for us to do 2 rooms at a mod or deluxe or a 1-2 bedroom villa; we need 2 value rooms or a family suite.:grouphug:

Values probably are offered. The description on the bb offer has not listed values for a few years, but they have been included when you phone and ask.

Last edited:
It includes July 4th weekend? Does that seem surprising or is that always the case? And the August start date seems really early!

It includes July 4th weekend? Does that seem surprising or is that always the case? And the August start date seems really early!

It's never been offered over Fourth of July weekend as far as I know, but I heard that attendance was surprisingly light for that time of year this year. Maybe that's why it's being offered next year.

August bb for this year begins Aug. 26th, so yeah, the 11th is a significant earlier change. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter