New Dear Teen Board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear all the Teen Disers who listen to Cobra Starship,

Thank you!! I've recently just started listening to their music, and i'm starting to get into it :)

Sian xx

Dear me,
i stepped on a rusty old staple... my foot hurts... OUCH!
Leah=[

Dear Depression,

Go away. I've been dealing with you all summer. I'm tired of this. I'm sick of waking up tired, no energy, and no interest in anything anymore. I can't deal with this much longer. I'm at the end of my rope, so please, just go away.

~Billy

Dear Me,
Why it always so easy for you not to keep certain secrets? I guess it's because you find everything funny, and can have a big mouth sometimes.

-Emily

Dear J-Grl,
Jeez, I'm not lying! Can't you just believe anything I say for once? ;]

-Emily

Dear Cobra Starship,

well, your new album was okay.
not youre best but im some what enjoying what ive heard so far.
i hope it gets better after track six.

love
sophie

Dear Sugarland,
Your special was amazing last night! I love you two! You are the BEST performers in the history of country music. Even surpassing Kenny Chesney (never thought I'd EVER say that!!!) You're concerts are intoxicating and full of suprises. They are so much fun, and I can't wait for you to headline you're first major tour! I'm definitely buying tickets for it!
Keep making your amazing music! I love it!
Love,
Julie

dear Facebook,
I'm sooo addicted. You make stalking my friends much more fun. :lmao:
xD
-Kat

Dear whomever,
eeeegh. I hate not being invited to things.
about 6 of the people in my class are going to six flags
tomorrow, and since I can never go because either something
has come up or since my parents won't take me/I don't have a pass,
nobody ever invites me. pbsh. *roll eyes*
-Kat

Dear Cobra Starship,

I neeedddd to check out your new album :D

Sian xx x

Dear Sophie,

Any links for me, so i can check out Cobra Starship's album?

Sian x x x

Dear Fil,

What happened to phoning me tonight?

Sian x x

Dear Sian,

so far the link is only working in the US
i was talking to the UK cobra fan thing and none of them can access the link.

~Sophie

Dear Sophie,

Aww man. That's just put a downer on my evening now :(. I really wanted to listen to it. Thanks anyways :p

Sian x x x

dear josh,
eeeeeeeeeee!! lol
you are so cute ;) i love talking to youu on facebook.
thanks for being my "big protector guy" when it comes
to that first day of school

Dear Anyone,
I don't understand why people (mainly your friends) laugh at you for liking something that they don't. It irks me.

-Emily

Dear Jack,
We aren't going to see each other for 26 days, that sucks. Then we only have three days until I have to go back to college :l . You know how I feel, and you telling me yesterday, makes not seeing you even worse :-)
youknow :)
Ash

Dear Dinner,
Hurry up! I am actually incredibily hungry.

Dear Computer,
YAY! Your fixed. I can DIS again, yet you are still incredibily slow. Whats up with that?

Ash.

Dear Anyone,
I don't understand why people (mainly your friends) laugh at you for liking something that they don't. It irks me.

-Emily

Dear Emily,
Same here. Oh, don't I know what that's about. *eye roll*
:hug: I feel for ya.
-Kat

Dear Emily,
Same here. Oh, don't I know what that's about. *eye roll*
:hug: I feel for ya.
-Kat

Dear Kat,
Thanks. I can't even talk about The Office or The Beatles (mostly The Beatles) with any of my friends...they just roll their eyes and complain that "it's stupid" or "why are you so obsessed with it/them? it's not cool, etc." (which is completely untrue for both)

-Emily

Dear Jack,
We aren't going to see each other for 26 days, that sucks. Then we only have three days until I have to go back to college :l . You know how I feel, and you telling me yesterday, makes not seeing you even worse :-)
youknow :)
Ash

Dear Dinner,
Hurry up! I am actually incredibily hungry.

Dear Computer,
YAY! Your fixed. I can DIS again, yet you are still incredibily slow. Whats up with that?

Ash.

Dear Ash,

Well, well, well. Look who finally got her butt back on the DIS ;). I'm glad to see that you and Jack are going strong ;). 26 days!!:scared1:
Now you'll know how i feel :(, kinda.

Sian x x x

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter