New Dear Teen Board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Ash,

Well, well, well. Look who finally got her butt back on the DIS ;). I'm glad to see that you and Jack are going strong ;). 26 days!!:scared1:
Now you'll know how i feel :(, kinda.

Sian x x x

Dear Sian,

I know! FINALLY, my computer is now up and running. Ish. Lol!
Ahh thanks, how are you and Fil? You seen him this summer yet?
And I know! Our holidays could not have been timed anyworse :(
Yeah, kinda. It sucks. You must get it far worse :(

Ash
xxx

Dear Sian,

I know! FINALLY, my computer is now up and running. Ish. Lol!
Ahh thanks, how are you and Fil? You seen him this summer yet?
And I know! Our holidays could not have been timed anyworse :(
Yeah, kinda. It sucks. You must get it far worse :(

Ash
xxx

Dear Asshiiee :),

Lol haha, you totally jinxed mine now, it's going proper slow as :(.
Me and Fil are good. Though i think he's disappeared off the face of the Earth. He was supposed to pghone me tonight, and hasn't got round to it yet xD. But you know what guys are like:rolleyes:
Aww bless ya. Fil just got back from his holidays, so hopefully he'll be free while i am, when i'm at my Grandma's :)
Yep, it really sucks too. But good things come to those who wait ;) Pahahaha, how very right they are :p

Sian x x x

Dear Asshiiee :),

Lol haha, you totally jinxed mine now, it's going proper slow as :(.
Me and Fil are good. Though i think he's disappeared off the face of the Earth. He was supposed to pghone me tonight, and hasn't got round to it yet xD. But you know what guys are like:rolleyes:
Aww bless ya. Fil just got back from his holidays, so hopefully he'll be free while i am, when i'm at my Grandma's :)
Yep, it really sucks too. But good things come to those who wait ;) Pahahaha, how very right they are :p

Sian x x x

Sianicus!

Lol! I am sorry, my computer is apparantly giving out some form of disease to other computers :P

Ahh, yeah, typical. He'll get round to it eventually :) That is the most frustrating thing in the world though. I hate it when Jack tells me he will ring me or speak to me at a certainish time, then call later. It frustrates me like crazy!
Ahh, so when do you go to your grandmas? You must be really excited :-)
Lol! I'm hoping thats true. I can't wait to be 'reunited' lmao. I'm excited to here about your meeting with Fil, If i was you, I would be amazingly excited :P

xxx

Dear Sian,
Posted a PM :)
Ash
xx

Dear SOMEONE,
Don't read your messages then don't reply >:( You best have a reason!! REPLY DAMN IT!

Dear Me,

Stop getting so damn paranoid!

Ash.

Dear Ash,
I got it, and replyed too:thumbsup2
Don't worry about it honey, i'm sure he'll get round to replying soon :)
Anyways, getting paranoid isn't going to help anything ;)
Sian x x x

Dear Me,
Why are you up so early? Oh, that's right, because the people who live in your house don't know how to be quiet when someone's still sleeping. :headache:

-Emily

Dear Mr. Lovett,

RIP.

You were a crazy teacher...really crazy...but aw, I feel bad. You died fairly young.

Meaghan

Dear Ellen,

You are not a nonenity to me. You're everything.

Wish I could make you see it.

I need you and him. I need you two to be together. If I can't be happy, I want you guys to be.

Please.

Love, Meg

dear anyone-
omgomgomg.
the GK tour AND the AP tour are coming here!
i'm so excited. :D
jess.

Dear Me,
You're pretty good at that writing thing. You should keep doing it, instead of giving up because you think it's crap.

-Emily

dear _____-
okay, not cool.
you tell me that you can only get two pre-sale tickets, so you can't get me one. fine.
then you go and get ____ one?!
uhh. not cool. they are MY favorite band, not hers. we have always planned of going to see them together and now you're taking her.
ughhh. whatever. i'll go with someone else and have just as much fun.
jess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter