New Beauty & Beast Castle TS open late June 2012 !

pooh2001

been there, done that, TRYING to go back
I made our 180 day ADR's today.

The CM said since we arrive in late June into 4th of July weekend, she said to look out for annoucements about the 500 seat Beauty and Beast restaurant.

The CM said they heard a late June 2012 opening. :goodvibes

I hope we can eat there on June 30th. We have not picked a place to eat dinner that night.

From another website, it says:
"Turns out the restaurant, which will be located in the Beast’s Castle will serve as a 552 seat quick service, casual lunch spot, until dinner time when cast members will transform the restaurant into an elegant, full-service restaurant"

Anyone else hear about the opening date of the 500 seat Beauty and Beast restaurant ?

This is very exciting news! We are going in the fall and I will definitely try to score us an ADR!!!

That is great news. We will be there mid-August. I'm always looking for something to surprise the family with. Thank you for the info!

The CM did not say how many TS iit would be - or if there would be characters.

She just said they heard ADR's available by late June 2012.

Maybe more news by March 2012

Thanks for posting. I made our 180 day ADRs yesterday. I would love to eat at the new restaurant if possible. I'll keep watching for any news too and then play around with our ADRs.

Awesome! We're going Thanksgiving week and SO hoped for this to be open by then. Thanks for sharing the info. Can't wait to hear more!

So exciting! This restaurant is one of the things in the new Fantasyland addition that I am looking forward to the most! Unfortunately, we will be there at the beginning of June 2012, so we'll just have to plan another trip!

I will be there toward the end of August and can't wait to try this new restaurant :woohoo:

Wonder if they're going to be one of the restaurants that will require a cc guarantee?

I wonder how many hours it will be closed in the afternoon for the switchover. I can't image a 500 seat room will be quick to clean from CS condition to TS-ready.

I have read that it will have characters from Beauty & The Beast, and it will have three separate dining rooms with different scenes from the movie. I am also willing to bet that will most definitely be on the CC guarantee list. I will be interested to hear if it will be 2 TS credits or not.

thats great news! i hope the rumors are true because we will be there in mid-july for our honeymoon and this is my fiance's favorite disney movie! :cool1:

I have read that it will have characters from Beauty & The Beast, and it will have three separate dining rooms with different scenes from the movie. I am also willing to bet that will most definitely be on the CC guarantee list. I will be interested to hear if it will be 2 TS credits or not.

I agree... I think it will definitely have a credit card guarantee. I wouldn't be surprised if it was a 2 credit meal either.

:dance3: This is the one we've been waiting for ! We postponed our 2012 trip to June of 2013 so we'd be able to see the expansion up close and personal! So I'm so excited to hear this!!
Hopefully it won't be a 2TS since Cinderella's Castle is already a 2TS. :confused3 Whatever it is, I'll make sure we have the dining credits!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!