New- Balance Run Disney Shoes

I just went to the Brighton MA store, they had a large amount of mens and some kids -- they were also either 20% or 40% off the already reduced price. Got the mens red/back/yellow mickey ones for $24, the sorcerer mickey kids ones for $15 after the discount. Overall they were a fantastic deal!!!

I just went to the Brighton MA store, they had a large amount of mens and some kids -- they were also either 20% or 40% off the already reduced price. Got the mens red/back/yellow mickey ones for $24, the sorcerer mickey kids ones for $15 after the discount. Overall they were a fantastic deal!!!
wow! that is cheap!

Thanks so much for posting this...I had no idea they even made these! Unfortunately, calls to my area stores did not produce good results, but I will certainly be keeping my eye out for them now!!

The shoe clips are ADORABLE!

NB-Ariel-Vazee-Pace-Disney-09.jpg

I wish there was a New Balance outlet near me :(

Did you happen to notice if they had women's sizes?

Did you happen to notice if they had women's sizes?
Yes they did, definitely a big pile, but there was only one style. I believe it was the 2015 model in white. If you call the store they will look for you -- I called them last night....

Well I went today to the Williamsburg store and very slim Pickens but they did have one 7.5 white womans Minnie Mouse for $42!! Yay! I ask if the will get another shipment one sales
Clerk said yes the other said no..

Yes lake George. They had Mickey, tinker bell & Cinderella

Yesterday, Arundel Mills had Minnie and Ariel and Cinderella in adult sizes of 5 and 11 with maybe a few sixes left. They also had some kid sizes but I didn't take note.

I was able to get the last size 9's. I think they run small as I usually need an 8 and 1/2. Minnie was $40 after 20% off and Cinderella was $24 after 40% off.

Took them home and my adult girls wanted them immediately. The Minnie white with black is very attractive. It says 2015 RunDisney. Cinderella is 2014.

they do run small,like 1/2 a size. very nice sneakers!

I was considering calling the NB Outlet that's far away (those close to DLR and WDW don't carry it so I'd have to call one in Northern California) to find out if they ship. If so, I wonder what the shipping fee is.

Some people say they run small while others say they run true to size. I wonder if they have wide shoes.

I think I'd want to go to my nearest outlet and try on their shoes first, or could the issue be specific to the run Disney shoes?

Been following the shoe saga on facebook for a few weeks. To my knowledge, the outlets are not allowed to ship the runDisney shoes.

What's the shoe saga???

I wish I saw this thread earlier! I have access to both Merrimack NH and Westbrook CT outlets pretty easily and could have gotten these last week - hopefully they still have some left!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter