Please add us to the list. 11/18/2001: 4-day Wonder

DH (35), me (36), DD (8) and DD(3)

Thanks!!

Please add us to the list.
November 15, 2001 - 3 Day Wonder
Me (Wendy), DH (Sam), DS-17, DD-15, & DD-7
Thank you!

:bounce:

Add me Add me! My best friend and I will be on the November 11 Wonder Cruise, first time!:pinkbounc I'm sooooo excited! And there are a few others to add too

Dahess & her family of 5 (DH, DS-10, DD-8, DD-4)

TiggerTeen86 (15) & her family (DD= Disney Dad, DDF=Disney Dad's Fiancee, DB=Disney Brother, 11 and DS= Disney Sister,8)

Not only that but Dahess is TiggerTeen's aunt so it will be one big group!

Also, please change Diva to Dragons to Diva Of Dragons!

Thanks!

Brenda

wdwendyd - anything for a fellow BWV & OKW DVC'er - you're up!

JC Butterfly - you're on!

Dahess - already there

TiggerTeen86 - on the list!

Diva Of Dragons - name changed!

All aboard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We just joined DVC and we are using our points for our first cruise together as a family. Here is our cast of characters:

DH 37
Me 35
DD 8
DD 4

We are cruising on the Wonder on Feb. 17th. We can't wait!!

Please add our clan to the list! Many thanks!

:D

Please change me from the 2/9 magic to the 3/2 magic --

Me, DH, DS (5) and DD (1)

Thanks.

joshua4 - changed~

disneymagicmom - let's see...Welcome To This Dis! Enjoy Your cruise and Welcome Home! Great choice! you're on THEE list!

Our family is going 11/24 7 day Magic...DH,DS,DDIL 2DG'S and me the Disneynest one of all....Marianne :earsgirl: :wave:

Please add Karel and family for November 3rd Magic sailing. I still can't believe we're going.

We booked last week while we were on the cruise for 10-19-02.
It leaves on our 11th anniversary.

How cool is this list!!! Please add my family of 4 for the August 24, 2002 7-day cruise, yay, I can't wait. Thanks!

up up and away! Welcome to The DIS. You've OFFICIALLY made the UN-official list of Who's cruising!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter