• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New and Improved Cruise List

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are cruising the Wonder on May 5, 2002!
Party of 12!!!!
Happy 5th Birthday for Riley G.
Thanks

I just booked my honeymoon/ first family cruise. ( I have a daughter in a wheelchair and hate to leave her so she's coming as well.)

We're doing the Disney Magic Western cruise from August 31 - September 6, 2002.
We were able to get an accessible room with a verandah.
Hope the Magic has a great kid's program that will let Ryleigh go without an adult like the Wonder

My DM, DH, DS - 7, DD - 5, DD-2 and myself are scheduled for the 7 day western cruise on Sept. 28, 2002.

Please add us(rcdisneyfam) to your list. We will be going on June 22,2002.(7-day Western).:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: Can`t wait THANKS...:)

We're travelling March 10th- Wonderful wonder!!!
Add us to the list, please. WE've got 5 families...
kids from 5 to 13, boys and girls.

We ARE listed under the January 6th 4 day wonder but now we are doing the January 5th 7 day magic!

Lisa

I am cruising the 7-day on January 19th 2002 - please add me to the list. Cruising with husband and 2 active boys (ages 12 and 10) - anyone else with boys this age on this cruise?

Me, my husband and 6y/o daughter will be on the Magic Feb. 2 - 9 2002!!! Add us to the list. This is our 2nd cruise and we can't wait!! :D :D :D

I think that I got dropped from the list.

Wonder- December 2, 2001

Thanks,Bill.

Magic- Feb 2001
Wonder- May 2001
Magic- Sept 2001
Wonder- Dec 2001

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter