Never have I ever...

- had a massage at sea (or land for that matter lol)
- sailed on Disney Dream (too far away for length of cruise) or Wish
- played BINGO on a cruise ship
- regretted that Mickey Mouse ice cream bar to the room right before bed
- eaten at Remy or the Pirate night buffet
- come home from a Disney cruise rested and refreshed (why there is always the buffer day before back to work)
- went on a Disney cruise that wasn't magical in some way, shape or form

Never have I ever managed to stay awake for an entire showing of a PremEAR at Sea. Yawn!

Never have I ever played Disney Uncharted Adventure on the Wish - Last December, Concierge host said it would be frustrating due to the number of bugs still to be worked out.

Never have I ever done pin trading on the ships.

Never have I ever:
-been on the Wish or Dream (but that will change in August when we board the Dream in Copenhagen).
-done the Moka Experience
-had dinner at Remy (also doing this in August)
-ridden the aquaduck at night (better rectify this in August too)
-done the Aquadunk (no thanks, looked to scary to me lol)
-sailed in an oceanview room

I have never stayed awake long enough to make it to "Match Your Mate".

I haven't watched that one but my gf got me roped into doing "Seriously?" with her (as in her enthusiasm got the attention of the host). In that one, we had to hold one of our shoes and another of our partners & raise the shoe of the person we thought the question most likely applied. We should've been out sooner (got second but I'm pretty sure there were some strikes the host ignored). I think the host kept us on because we were funny. 😅

Sleep in…always up early and we are empty nesters now.

Wore a bathing suit on board…therefore never in a pool or Aqua anything.

Been to Remey

I have done most of the things people have mentioned. The ones I haven't done are because I don't want to--anything with alcohol (because I don't drink).
I did a transatlantic cruise which gives a lot more time to do many of the things mentioned.

Never have I ever done a Marvel cruise (I would love to, but I can't that time of year. I would have loved to do a Star
Wars one too, but so sad they don't have them anymore.)

Fun thread!

Never had I ever:
-tried to get a Cabana at Castaway Cay
-stayed on the ship all day while in port
-eaten at Remy
-been in the Rainforest Room
-ordered a meal from room service; cookies and Mickey Bars only!

Never have I...
Gotten rainforest passes
Booked Palo or Remy
Sailed Concierge

And...never have I
Booked an Exotic Easily (I think it's not offered anymore?)
Joined the balcony club

Never have I...
Gotten rainforest passes
Booked Palo or Remy
Sailed Concierge

And...never have I
Booked an Exotic Easily (I think it's not offered anymore?)
Joined the balcony club
What's holding you back from joining the Verandah Club? Also, what is an Exotic Easily?

What's holding you back from joining the Verandah Club? Also, what is an Exotic Easily?

I think autocorrect happened & they meant "Exotic Rasul". Looking like it was private spa treatment between you and maybe your partner where you rub mud on each other & shower with special products.

Reading the boards, sounds like there was some special...moments...going on with some.

Never have I ever:

Sailed on the Wish (checking off in Jan 2024)
Dined at Remy
Sailed in Hawaii
Sailed in Europe
Tried the Aquadunk
Attempted getting a cabana @ Castaway Cay
Used a travel agent to book anything
Moka?! I don’t even know what that is!
Played Bingo on board
Been in the D lounge - just walked by
Worked out on board (SO BAD)
Enjoyed a tasting of any kind

Seeing all of the dessert options - def want to try one or all of them! We sail on the Magic, Dream, and Wish coming up - might have to take some of these off of my list!

These are mine and I’m SO excited to do them in September!

Never have I ever:

Been in a Castaway Cay Cabana

Booked Alone Time at the Spa

Done Mixology and Chocolate and Liquor

Ordered MDR in the stateroom

Cruised in Concierge!
Alone Time is hands down my fav spa item I have ever booked - highly recommend!!!!!’

Booked a spa treatment.

Swam in the kid's pool. My kids were little when we started cruising, but they were not interested in the pool. We have a pool.

Eaten at Remy.

Been to any shows after our late dinner. I'm a morning person.

What's alone time?
It’s a private spa experience, they do a scrub on your feet and calves, you wash it off, have time in the private hot tub overlooking the ocean.

Then you get onto a table and get a massage of your choosing, I did a scrub and it was amazing! Ended up buying the products she used. It was so relaxing!

You got fresh fruit and tea and got to lay on a chaise lounge with a heater above you - the best!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter