Never have I ever...

🧋 Ordered the Moka Experience @Unvoiced_Apollo

🥃 Gotten a spot for the chocolate & liquor tasting(my unlikely one) @Unvoiced_Apollo

🍹 Ordered MDR in the stateroom @ArtemisPhoenix

🍺 spent less than $150 a day on booze @DSLRuser

🍷 *ridden the Aquaduck at night @Unvoiced_Apollo

🍸 *gotten a drink in Meridian @magsnwonderland

🧉 ridden the aquaduck on embarkation day to avoid the long lines @magsnwonderland

🍾 done the Remy dessert experience @holula

🥂 had brunch … at Remy (did have dinner) @Adelle Dazeem

*or just forgot I did

Never have I ever: Done a backstage tour in the Walt Disney Theater
(or actually played this drinking game ☺️)

So many great things on this thread! I'm adding AquaDuck at night and the Moka Experience (did not know this was a thing!!!) to my list.

I finally, on our 10th cruise earlier this year, crossed off one of our original wishlist items - towel folding! For some reason the towel folding classes always eluded us but we finally made it and I definitely recommend!

Otherwise, never have I ever...
...sat and gotten a drink at the lobby bar
...visited Vibe or Edge during Open House
...gone full formal for formal night

Never have I ever had brunch or dinner at Remy...

The food just intimidates me. I don't necessarily consider us to be "picky" diners, but looking at that menu makes me feel very picky.

We have done the dessert at Remy 4-5 times and loved it.
I haven't done Remy but we did Enchante as a group of two vegetarians and two not, so we got to see what the 'normal' menu and the vegetarian menu looked like side by side. If you don't consider yourself big on less mainstream proteins (you should have seen my mom's face when they presented her with 'langoustine jelly'), I highly recommend just going for the vegetarian tasting menu. At least at Enchante it was FABULOUS.

Never swam in the pools. Never found time
Never ate at Palo, we LOVED the MDR menus.

No Cabanas on Castaway Cay when I cruised, but we spent all morning snorkeling, ate lunch, and spent all afternoon riding bikes so it would have been a waste of money.

Never have I ever:
  • Eaten at Remy
  • Gotten anything at Cove Cafe (either included or added cost)
  • Attended Sailaway party
  • Swam in on board pool or entered hot tub
  • Ordered a meal from room service (only Mickey Bars)

15 is a lot. But I definitely hit the 8 break even point
My hat is off to you. I'm 6'2" and 240 pounds and eight is way more than I could consume in a day and function.
But the 15 cap on Carnival that went into effect this year has been unbelievably controversial IMHO.
However, I do know people who took three day Carnival cruises in in the 1980s and never even went to their stateroom. It was partying non-stop.

I have never spent less than $150 a day on booze....wish there was a drink package
But are you enjoying high-price, quality spirits or just lots of alcohol? Paying cash, I think you could hit $$ fairly easily. Especially whiskey and champagne aficionados.

Going on my third cruise in November, so thought it would be fun to write some nevers I'd like to finally do on this cruise (one of which is still unlikely...)

Never have I ever:
Ate outdoors after grabbing a meal at Cabanas

Ordered the Moka Experience

Gotten a spot for the chocolate & liquor tasting(my unlikely one)

And for biggest travesty...never have I ever been to the sail away party.

So, what are some of your nevers you haven't done (i might also be fishing for more ideas😅)?
We always eat out in the back deck off of Cabanas on embarkation day. It is the start to our cruise.

Totally forgot about the Moka Experience.

Have done chocolate and liquor tasting once. Keep trying!

We have had two of our sail way parties indoors due to weather. We skipped the second one. 🤣

The one thing that I have yet to do, that I have talked about so many times is watch an entire movie at night on funnel vision on a lounger with popcorn. Have two cruises coming up this year, maybe I will finally make it happen.

26th cruise in September, a lot of long ones (as in over 7n) and never ever have I:
- done any mixologies
- swam in the pools
- watched a movie in the movie theatre (only premear at sea in the actual theatre)
- watched stateroom TV
- attempted to get a cabana
- ordered poolside cocktails
- played midship detective

26th cruise in September, a lot of long ones (as in over 7n) and never ever have I:
- done any mixologies
- swam in the pools
- watched a movie in the movie theatre (only premear at sea in the actual theatre)
- watched stateroom TV
- attempted to get a cabana
- ordered poolside cocktails
- played midship detective

I need to add poolside cocktail (in the adult section).

So many great things on this thread! I'm adding AquaDuck at night and the Moka Experience (did not know this was a thing!!!) to my list.

I finally, on our 10th cruise earlier this year, crossed off one of our original wishlist items - towel folding! For some reason the towel folding classes always eluded us but we finally made it and I definitely recommend!

Otherwise, never have I ever...
...sat and gotten a drink at the lobby bar
...visited Vibe or Edge during Open House
...gone full formal for formal night
Ooh!! I’m adding visiting the Edge and Vibe! I mean…my kids will actually BE in the Edge this time, so I have more reason to make sure I don’t forget. I usually plan to and then get distracted. But this time for sure! 😂

Wow this thread is great, so many things that I didn't even know existed. I spent so much time in the Cove Cafe last cruise that I wish the baristas would have suggested the Moka Experience. They were my favorite cast members by far, so I'll have to make another visit on my next cruise (which is this weekend ahhh I'm so excited).

Wow this thread is great, so many things that I didn't even know existed. I spent so much time in the Cove Cafe last cruise that I wish the baristas would have suggested the Moka Experience. They were my favorite cast members by far, so I'll have to make another visit on my next cruise (which is this weekend ahhh I'm so excited).
Yes, getting lots of ideas here.

Never have I ever sang karaoke or attended trivia
Never have I ever played Bingo
Never have I ever played Midship Detective for longer than it takes to pick up the card to play
Never have I ever enjoyed a hot tub in the adults only section
Never have I ever had a spa experience

That being said, things I really want to do (either again or for the first time):
  • play Midship Detective
  • go back to the Meridian and enjoy a drink (only done once)
  • get a hot pretzel from O'Gills (only done once)
  • mojito tasting
  • cooking class or towel folding
  • sail concierge
  • maiden voyage on the treasure????

I have never done a spa service. I definitely want to book something next time!

I have never eaten at Palo. I like the idea, and the food sounds great, but really we're pretty happy with most of the MDR food, and we're pretty casual. Maybe when we get to the level where it's a perk so not an additional charge. (We only have 3 cruises right now).

I have never snorkeled at CC (the water was pretty cold both times we were there), I have never done the 5K there, and have never visited Serenity Bay. I would love to do all of those.

I have never stayed on ship for the entirety of a port day. May or may not ever do that depending on if we repeat some ports at some point.

I've never played shuffleboard or putt-putt (I think one of the ships has that??).

I have never used the laundry area on a cruise. I wouldn't ordinarily say that's something I want to do, but if I'm doing laundry on a cruise, it probably means I'm on one of the longer ones, like the EBTA (which I would REALLY like to do!).

Never been on Wish or Wonder. I would love to add those to what we've done, but I'm not sure if we'll wait for the Wish until they change up the itineraries, 3/4 days is just not what I want to do.

What I would like to do more (have only done once or twice):
Trivia, morning yoga class, a late night movie, grab a drink at O'Gills, have a room with the extended verandah, coffee from Cove Cafe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter