Needed, college assistance

Discussion in 'Community Board' started by Singleminnie, Jan 28, 2009.

  1. Singleminnie

    Singleminnie DIS Veteran

    Dec 30, 2008
    Looking to return to school to get my Master's in Human Resources or something similar to that, what I need now is some financial assistance. Does anyone have any suggestions where to look, I will soon be a single mom if that makes any difference. I have looked on the internet, but I just get responses from colleges via the internet.

    I would appreciate any assistance anyone can provide. BTW I have a bachelor's degree in Psychology from the University of Missouri Columbia in Dec. 1992.
  2. becjlek

    becjlek Earning My Ears <br><font color="blue">The only mi

    Aug 16, 2003
    Is there an ABWA, American Women's Business Association in your community? They give scholarships in our town.
  3. freckles and boo

    freckles and boo <font color=blue>I occasionally lurk on the UK boa

    May 5, 2006
    As a graduate student you may qualify for a graduate assistantship. When I was a grad assistant I worked off my tuition and received a monthly stipend as well. You also will qualify for larger student loan amounts than an undergrad. I would suggest that you call the financial aid offices of the schools you are looking into and ask to speak directly to a financial aid advisor.

Share This Page