Need some help ASAP if I should book or not?

nuge67

Mouseketeer
Hello all, it has been a long time since I have been here or at Disney.

My wife is dying to take our two boys back and she feels we got a great deal from the NYC area to Orlando, 5 nights and 6 days at All Star Music, including the Quick service dinning plan, airfare, transfers, tickets each day for the 4 of us, cost comes out to about $2,600.00. She wants to book this ASAP for teh last week in Jan. as this is the lowest the air has been in months!

Thoughts? BOOK IT?

PS: We do not care or need to have sit down dinners per say, so that is not an issue.

That sure sounds like a great price to me, especially if it includes airfare for four!

If it's in your budget, then book it. $2600's not bad when it includes the airfare.

nuge67 said:
Hello all, it has been a long time since I have been here or at Disney.

My wife is dying to take our two boys back and she feels we got a great deal from the NYC area to Orlando, 5 nights and 6 days at All Star Music, including the Quick service dinning plan, airfare, transfers, tickets each day for the 4 of us, cost comes out to about $2,600.00. She wants to book this ASAP for teh last week in Jan. as this is the lowest the air has been in months!

Thoughts? BOOK IT?

PS: We do not care or need to have sit down dinners per say, so that is not an issue.

The only thought I have is the age of the boys. If they are very young then it may be a tad pricy (considering the QS plan). If the boys are teens then I say go for it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter