• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Need rental car help

Fire14

Spartan Living in land of Buckeyes.
My Dh and I are looking for a good rate code for a Grand Am (intermediate) size car to rent for a week plus while we are in Vegas with a side trip to Utah. We are needing car for may trip.
If you can help We'd appeciate it. We found a semi good code with Alomo but I'd like to see whatelse is out there.

Once you find your best price, you may want to try Priceline before finalizing your ressies. I have only used them in Orlando, but I have always been very pleased. We ended up with Alamo twice and Avis once (both in the airport). I've used their hotel bids in other cities, so hopefully the car rentals work just as good anywhere.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

Its been several years, but we rented Dollar at the Mirage (located at other hotels as well) instead of the airport and avoided the daily airport fee. The hours of operation at the hotels are limited and you need transportation to the hotel, so this may not be an option depending on your schedule.

in pricing things out online. i've actually found the airport rentals to be 40.00-50.00 cheaper than renting one from the rental car places on strip.

Oh well, nice try. We had rented a van under one of the $199 per week specials and it ended up being about $22 cheaper to pick up and drop off at the hotel because of the airport fees at the airport location. Maybe there is some useful information at MouseSavers.com ....if you haven't already checked:)

I'll check it out Thanks for the tip. I know i was shocked too with the airport being cheaper.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter