Need Hotel Recommendations

You have to call the Hojo in Anaheim directly. Mon - Fri during the day and ask for IN-HOUSE reservations. If you just say reservations, they will transfer you to the corporate ressie line and they will quote 10 - 20% off for Entertainment Rate. I have done this and it took a few calls to finally get it right!:thumbsup2 Good luck, let us know if you get the awesome deal.
Thanks for the tips. I actually called before I read this and asked the person that answered about Entertainment Card rates. She didn't seem to know what I was talking about, so she transferred me to reservations. I assume it was the corporate line, as there was a recorded message before someone picked up. They only offered 10% off, but said I could check back later for the 50% off rates as they may become available for my dates. I think I will call back tomorrow and ask for in house reservations and see what happens. That great rate would make my decision about where to stay a lot easier!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter