Need help with OTU scenario...

I just tried to modify my existing reservation. The points are showing as available to use but when I go to book the new reservation they are not there to use. Maybe have to call Member Services tomorrow.

When you get to the contract page, there should be the temporary contract to check.Are you not seeing that?

No...it is not listed that way...I know the website is "quirky" to say the least. I am thinking maybe it won't come up that way til tomorrow. I will check again and then if its not there I will wait til tomorrow. The temporary contract would be on the page where the contracts options are listed, correct. Having to use one contract first and then the next and so on., right?

No...it is not listed that way...I know the website is "quirky" to say the least. I am thinking maybe it won't come up that way til tomorrow. I will check again and then if its not there I will wait til tomorrow. The temporary contract would be on the page where the contracts options are listed, correct. Having to use one contract first and then the next and so on., right?

Yes. You would see it when you choose them. If you have the OTU points already, it should show. Hmmm…

OK....just got off the phone with Member Services. She told me the reason they are not allowing me to use those OTU points is because I am not in the 7 month window for adding the extra night I want. The date is 5/11. So have to keep my fingers crossed that room is still available in October....thank you for all your help.

Sandisw, Just wanted to give you a huge shout out and thank you for all your patient and kind expertise in using OTU points. I completed my transaction online this AM and everything went smooth as silk. Thank you again!:love:

Sandisw, Just wanted to give you a huge shout out and thank you for all your patient and kind expertise in using OTU points. I completed my transaction online this AM and everything went smooth as silk. Thank you again!:love:

Woohoo!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter