Need help about adding extra day!

daughtryfan114

Mouseketeer
This is our first trip to Disney and we are so looking forward to it!!! :cool1:

We currently have CBR booked Sat Sept 15-22. Southwest has a great deal for flights on Fri Sept 14. We were thinking maybe we would go down a day earlier.

My questions are:
1. We booked trip with AAA and have paid the trip in full, can we add anything else since it's almost a month away?
2. Could I add another day to our park tickets once at WDW? We have 6 day park hopper as of now.
3. Would we be able to book a Value resort for that extra night then go to CBR for the remainder?
4. We have the free dining plan. Would they add 2 QS for the first night there if we stay at a Value?

Thanks so much for your help!!

just call travel agent and ask. I have added on front and back before but I always book directly thur Disney and never had a problem so you probably won't either. quicker the better

We've never booked with AAA so I'm not familiar with their rules, but if things are the same as booking directly through Disney, you should have no problem adding an extra night to your current package IF there is still availability at CBR under the free dining promo. You would have to contact AAA and have them check for you since they own your reservation until you check in. If there is no availability under free dining for that extra night, you can book a value (or any other resort) for that first night; however, you would not get free dining as that requires a minimum stay of 3 nights as well as a minimum 2 day base ticket for everyone on the reservation. As far as park tickets, you can add days after you get there. HTH :).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!