need Aulani waitlist advice

cropper

Mouseketeer
I have a 1 bdrm pool view booked but a dedicated 2 bdrm ocean waitlisted.
If a single night becomes available, do I take it and hope in 7 months to get the rest and not be a multi-split stay? And start my waitlist over?
What if it is a lock-off night available? How do I play this?

A lot will depend on how long you are willing to wait to finalize your lodging reservations and what time of year you are traveling. Since I book studios, someone else on the boards can tell you how many of each accommodation you have to work with. However, I will tell you that I own at Aulani but decided in February this year to replace my cancelled international trip with another trip to Hawaii this summer. I had to waitlist both of my travel dates. One waitlist came through for the first two days I’m there before I island hop. Unfortunately, the remaining 5 nights I need still haven’t come through. Although, I’ve seen separate days come up, I’m not willing to book them unless I can get all the days. I already booked a hotel in Waikiki for my last days that I can cancel if Aulani comes through, so I do have somewhere to stay. Good luck.

I always stalk the reservations and booked whatever comes available. Waitlist is too slow for my taste, and it won’t kick in until the entire reservation can be booked. We’ve always had luck this way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter