Need a verdict on the Baggallini Messenger!!

Sometimes they have them,usually by the suitcases and backpacks. The colors there are sometimes odd, but you could try one on and see if you like the fit. I got one there a few years back for 10 dollars. My reason for liking it is NO MAGNETIC closures that can mess up your passes and hotel cards.

Does the magnet mess with your cards if they are in another part of the bag or in a protective case that doesn't have the magnet?

I am a big Bag/purse person. A few years ago I got the Baggallini for a disney trip cause it came so recommended on the boards. It was ok, but I sold it right after that trip. I mostly kept it in my stroller. It wasn't comfortable for me on my shoulders. That last few trips I've used a coach Swingpack. they make two sizes, i have the larger one. I LOVE it! It's funny, cause the first time I used it down there nobody had them... the next trip... I saw TONS of them!! We are going in May... I already have it packed!! :thumbsup2

Sometimes they have them,usually by the suitcases and backpacks. The colors there are sometimes odd, but you could try one on and see if you like the fit. I got one there a few years back for 10 dollars. My reason for liking it is NO MAGNETIC closures that can mess up your passes and hotel cards.

Very true statement!! When I found my baggallini there, there were 3 other baggallini style bags there - with great pricing. I don't remember the styles, but it gave me the opportunity to check out how the fit/etc.

Thanks for the tip TeaForTulips. I just ordered my second Baggallini Crinkle Messenger Bag. This one is pewter with mimosa on the inside; the other one is khaki with spice on the inside.
My aunt was the one who recommended it to me before our December 2008 trip. We have 2 kids who were 4 and 2 at the time. The bag worked beautifully. I had 2 autograph books, 2 sharpies, 2 passports for Epcot, quarters and pennies for penny press, a camera, a small wallet, sunblock, sunglasses, first aid kits, wipes, bib, hand sanitizer, tissues, maps, cell phone, KTTW cards, chapstick and 2-3 diapers. There was probably more that I have forgotten. It held everything and I carried it for 12 full days. It wasn't heavy and I could find everything quickly.
We also got caught in a quick shower and the bag seemed to be water resistant as the contains were dry.
We are planning another trip this December and I will be taking this again. I also used it in Arizona for a 2 week trip and it worked there for the hiking and day trips.

Thanks for the tip TeaForTulips. I just ordered my second Baggallini Crinkle Messenger Bag. This one is pewter with mimosa on the inside; the other one is khaki with spice on the inside.
My aunt was the one who recommended it to me before our December 2008 trip. We have 2 kids who were 4 and 2 at the time. The bag worked beautifully. I had 2 autograph books, 2 sharpies, 2 passports for Epcot, quarters and pennies for penny press, a camera, a small wallet, sunblock, sunglasses, first aid kits, wipes, bib, hand sanitizer, tissues, maps, cell phone, KTTW cards, chapstick and 2-3 diapers. There was probably more that I have forgotten. It held everything and I carried it for 12 full days. It wasn't heavy and I could find everything quickly.
We also got caught in a quick shower and the bag seemed to be water resistant as the contains were dry.
We are planning another trip this December and I will be taking this again. I also used it in Arizona for a 2 week trip and it worked there for the hiking and day trips.

Thanks for the information!!!

I'm very excited-- just ordered it from amazon with prime overnight shipping (we leave on Sunday)! :cool1: Last trip I carried the baggallini bon voyage and I loved it... But this time I'm going with the kids but not my pack horse-- er, I mean DH, so I have to carry everything myself. Both kids have an Encylopedia of Disney Characters they use for autographs, so I needed something that would fit both of them, a camera, $ store ponchos and KTTW cards, etc. Based on the measurements, this should work. Can't wait to try it out. Thanks everyone for the very detailed feedback and rave reviews!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!