Need a golf cart for 10/30 - 11/1. Any ideas?

MommyTo5

DIS Veteran
Hey Everyone! We will be at Fort Wilderness beginning tomorrow thru Thursday, 11/1. We'll need a golf cart to get around as I can't walk long distances, and we have a 3 year old. I've called Disney, Tee Time & Golf Cart Rentals Orlando and their carts are all reserved. Any ideas???

Hey Everyone! We will be at Fort Wilderness beginning tomorrow thru Thursday, 11/1. We'll need a golf cart to get around as I can't walk long distances, and we have a 3 year old. I've called Disney, Tee Time & Golf Cart Rentals Orlando and their carts are all reserved. Any ideas???

It’s probably not going to happen at this point. Halloween sells out months in advance. I cancelled a cart a few weeks ago. Had it reserved since April. The Bike Barn transfers cancellations to the next person on the waitlist, which is typically several pages long.

6 seaters can’t be reserved and are first come first serve, but I’d imagine they are already gone by now as well. People use them to decorate for the golf cart parade.

I’d rent a wheelchair/scooter (if possible) and/or request a cabin close to a bus stop. We’ve been with and without a cart, and the internal bus service is amazing.

We have rented a golf cart with a camper rental from Camper Rental Adventures of De Leon Springs. I don't know if they rent them without a camper but might be worth a call.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter